Club ownership | Senior management team talk

Agreed on Tuchel, and also whoever else is seemingly available at this point. But if their vision is to get someone better in the summer, they should seriously also consider an interim ASAP, as ETH isn't working at all right now.

Don't disagree

One of the best? Didn't you say "the best"?

Thank you for proving my point by already backtracking. There are always other options and there never is a single "best" candidate ;)

I said best in class, being "the best" is subjective. What we know is none of the managers available now are in that class, including Tuchel

Weird thing about Tuchel for me is that the reason floated about for his lack of interest was that we effectively wanted an International manager. Just someone to motivate, pick the team and coach.

But he’s literally taken an international job, so it can’t have been a huge problem for him working that way

Well... I agree with your clarification of what you mean and can agree on that, but you said it and caused this bit of confusion :lol:

Yes the best in their opinion obviouly

I am really divided over them so far. I very much liked them during transfer window. I don't like Ugarte signing but nevertheless they really did every transfer by the book. Good fees, normal wages, age of new signings....they were very competent during all that.
But they seem very confused over manager which is not good. Talking with other managers, thinking about change, rethinking about change and sending mixed messages.