Club Ownership | INEOS responsible for the football side

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they could complete the transfer window with swap deal of Sancho and Ugarte, they are God tier football people especially with only a few months of preparation.

Yeah @golden_blunder not sure why this has to be a mega thread for anything INEOS touch. That loans manager thread seems a perfectly reasonable standalone discussion?
Says the man who thinks he’s the judge of what should and should not be posted in the general. Not that I don’t agree with you on this particular matter, but I hope you also learn from your own experiences and accept that it’s ok for other posters to post stuff you yourself might not like or find entertaining.

Says the man who thinks he’s the judge of what should and should not be posted in the general. Not that I don’t agree with you on this particular matter, but I hope you also learn from your own experiences and accept that it’s ok for other posters to post stuff you yourself might not like or find entertaining.

Don’t post this

If they could complete the transfer window with swap deal of Sancho and Ugarte, they are God tier football people especially with only a few months of preparation.
I wouldn't go as far to say it's god tier. But it sure as hell would be a damn sight better than what we've had in the past decade or so.

Here's hoping it all turns out well and we bag a Champions League spot.

What I find interesting is that all new players are super keen to join us. No more back and fourth, none of these non-CL issues. The aura seems to be different, as de Ligt and potentially Ugarte come from teams currently doing much better than United

I've found a way of reading The Athletic articles on edge browser on PC, click on 3 dots top right and reload in internet explorer compatibility mode, tada now you can read everything.

Why did they play Yoro if he had a foot injury they knew about in advance?

I have liked the statements from Jim and Berrada, because unlike the Glazers (Granted they never gave statements anyway) and Woody/Arnold, the INEOS guys have actually acknowledged that where we are is not good, and the aim is to get back to the top.

I have liked the statements from Jim and Berrada, because unlike the Glazers (Granted they never gave statements anyway) and Woody/Arnold, the INEOS guys have actually acknowledged that where we are is not good, and the aim is to get back to the top.
Ye I also love that there more about the fans. They want to engage with us unlike the glazers. They want to build a strong team to connect with the fans.

Interesting headlines,

-- United axe lunch boxes from "club noticed lots of food wastage and lunchboxes went unused so they're making extra fresh food instead"

-- Programmes cut from "club noticed loads of programmes were just chucked in the bin, and anyone who wants one can ask instead"

-- Workers forced to eat in the toilet becomes "some staff have actually chosen that area instead of the main area because it's quieter"

Interesting headlines,

-- United axe lunch boxes from "club noticed lots of food wastage and lunchboxes went unused so they're making extra fresh food instead"

-- Programmes cut from "club noticed loads of programmes were just chucked in the bin, and anyone who wants one can ask instead"

-- Workers forced to eat in the toilet becomes "some staff have actually chosen that area instead of the main area because it's quieter"
And one of these are not like the others.

I feel a Rashford campaign coming

Imagine having this set of competent people take over back in 2013...
Thats the crying shame. I bet if the leeches had that decade again and know what they know now, they would have bought in a Berrada and given him free rein to assemble a backroom staff to be where we are now, but with the players money and pull, we had then. We would have had another 3/4 titles in the bag by now.

Thats the crying shame. I bet if the leeches had that decade again and know what they know now, they would have bought in a Berrada and given him free rein to assemble a backroom staff to be where we are now, but with the players money and pull, we had then. We would have had another 3/4 titles in the bag by now.

Yeah we were left neglected in that area for too long

The glazers have set us back years and we could be waiting another 5-10 years for a title also aided by Woodward and his protecting an asset strategy.
But I like what Ineos are doing especially shipping out players that are clearly not good enough while inserting buy backs / sell on fee’s. I feel like another 2 transfer windows where we can get rid of Antony / Sancho/ Lindelof and in time replace Casemiro if we buy well we can challenge for the title .

The glazers have set us back years and we could be waiting another 5-10 years for a title also aided by Woodward and his protecting an asset strategy.
But I like what Ineos are doing especially shipping out players that are clearly not good enough while inserting buy backs / sell on fee’s. I feel like another 2 transfer windows where we can get rid of Antony / Sancho/ Lindelof and in time replace Casemiro if we buy well we can challenge for the title .

So frustrating it took 11 years to reach this point

INEOS know what they’re doing. I know there’s Nice, who’ve been hit and miss, but they clearly have learned on the job, whereas Woodward got progressively worse at it. There’s lots still to do, and after last season I’m not 100% sure on EtH, but this is night and day from anything over the last 10 years.

Klopp would have joined us and we built the third dynasty after Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson with Klopp.

Won't ever forgive Toy Story puppet for scaring him off with that Adult Disneyland pitch. You just can't help looking back and thinking how different things could have been, then the quality of players we could have attracted too with him as manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.