City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches | Hearing begins 16th September 2024

Was it ever in doubt?

Pep is going to go all siege mentality, when reality they've controlled the destiny of the title race and yet again will come out top. They are conditioned to go the mile, great that Arsenal's form picked up in January but it doesn't bode well for the rest of the league to challenge.

Shame on the media and PL for facilitating this sham.

Till to this day I still refuse to believe that City revenues are higher than RM, Barcelona, BM and Man Utd.

Yeah... Thanks to the toothless UEFA and PL.

Till to this day I still refuse to believe that City revenues are higher than RM, Barcelona, BM and Man Utd.

Yeah... Thanks to the toothless UEFA and PL.
They have failed to sell out their FA Cup semi-final ticket allocations in both of the last two seasons. That's the only evidence you need that it's financially impossible that they have a larger turnover than the biggest clubs in the world.

A bit sad how we are all hoping for a judgement that might never come.
On a footballing level, they’re incredible. Cnuts.

I’ve got a confession.

I always shook my head when reading on here how you’d prefer City to win their title number x over us because “it meant nothing”.

But now I’m here, hoping City win their fourth in a row, making a complete mockery of the PL, over a proper club like Arsenal, purely because it means nothing.

I’ve got a confession.

I always shook my head when reading on here how you’d prefer City to win their title number x over us because “it meant nothing”.

But now I’m here, hoping City win their fourth in a row, making a complete mockery of the PL, over a proper club like Arsenal, purely because it means nothing.
Why? Liverpool and Arsenal have no rivalry between them either

I’ve got a confession.

Absurd opinion imo, but you do you.

115. its a far bigger number than 4.

Theres nothing else to talk about and if it isnt settled by start of new season I cant see any justification for watching, or understand how fans could do anything but boycott.

ah theyre doing the pitch invasion thing again. lots of tepid selfies and pretend celebrating. this is football.

Juggernaut. 115.
Damien Delaney
Kenny Cunningham
Ah. Um. I gotta be honest with ya…

Was it ever in doubt?

Pep is going to go all siege mentality, when reality they've controlled the destiny of the title race and yet again will come out top. They are conditioned to go the mile, great that Arsenal's form picked up in January but it doesn't bode well for the rest of the league to challenge.

Shame on the media and PL for facilitating this sham.
there's been a few journalists doing some chin stroking pieces about 115 charges recently, but it feels too late, considering we're now in May

It’s fake related party revenue, like Etihad who’s owned by Abu Dhabi. Their actual revenues will be nowhere near the true major clubs.
It's revenue coming in from their owners' other companies. Their main sponsor Etihad is owned by the same family.

You wonder how many trophies this lot have to win before the other clubs decide on real industrial action.

You suspect loads and loads more, as it's only the clubs they're denying titles and the odd club missing top 4 because of them who care.

The Palace, Everton, Villa types probably couldn't give a toss about it.

I didn't think I'd be so annoyed but this leaves a really bad taste.

Everton and Forest had a few charges, it was dealt with quickly, points were deducted and both teams were dragged into a relegation battle.

City with 115+ charges, no sign of any punihsment and allowed to keep winning. Almost zero chance all these trophies will be stripped further down the line either.

A complete f**** disgrace.

Last edited:
I didn't think I'd be so annoyed by this leaves a really bad taste.

Everton and Forest had a few charges, it was dealt with quickly, points were deducted and both teams were dragged into a relegation battle.

City with 115+ charges, no sign of any punihsment and allowed to keep winning. Almost zero chance all these trophies will be stripped further down the line either.

A compete f**** disgrace.

Especially as the charges only relate to a certain period not including the last 4 or 5 years.

It’s genuinely really weird as a PL watcher these days. You know it’s kind of a farce, then even when they aren’t good enough ,despite the cheating, they have a couple of refs on the payroll (sadly that’s not an exaggeration). I don’t get why Arteta doesn’t just go to town on them. Call it out for what it is.

How do teams like Arsenal even motivate themselves when they have to beat a cheat mode Football Manager team to win this league?

It’s genuinely really weird as a PL watcher these days. You know it’s kind of a farce, then even when they aren’t good enough ,despite the cheating, they have a couple of refs on the payroll (sadly that’s not an exaggeration). I don’t get why Arteta doesn’t just go to town on them. Call it out for what it is.

Maybe because Arteta was complicit during his time at City?

Absurd opinion imo, but you do you.

Not absurd at all, in my opinion.

The only people I imagine deeply care about City are either new Liverpool supporters who started following them in the Klopp ""era"", hence know City as their biggest rival for the PL,

Or Man United fans who are from Manchester / have direct contact with family members, friends, colleagues who support City and will give them banter.

I'm obviously generalizing, but there must be millions of United supporters around the world who never cared deeply about City before 2008, and don't feel much towards state-owned City at present, because their success seems hollow to various extent- depending on the person.

I forgot today was the last day of the PL.
Would never have happened if Liverpool had a chance to win something major.

I rather City won the PL over Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea all day long.

Chelsea as another club that won a lottery, I hated them straight away. Mourinho, Terry, Drogba, Lampard... they felt real.
I hated Wenger and Henry and Vieira and Pires, I seriously dislike Arteta.
hated everything to do with Liverpool ever since I was about 12.

Even if I tried hating anyone at City, who would that be (now that Kompany isn't there)?
Pep? He tries too hard.

Noel Gallagher annoys me much more than the entire City staff & squad.

They succeeded in everything but one thing, which is to make people give a shit about them.

Us winning 5 titles in 7 years between 2006 and 2013 is way more impressive than City winning 6 titles in 7 years between 2017 and 2024. The titles in that period that we didn’t win are ones we missed out on by one point (2010) and on goal difference (2012). City meanwhile finished well behind Liverpool in 2020.

You wonder how many trophies this lot have to win before the other clubs decide on real industrial action.

You suspect loads and loads more, as it's only the clubs they're denying titles and the odd club missing top 4 because of them who care.

It will all come crumbling down once Pep leaves.

They are too scared to charge them with him in the helm. Think of the brand.

Other clubs are more interested in their traditional rivalries. Who does City have rivalries with? And so everyone would rather City win than their traditional rivals, celebrating each time City wins a title.