Christian Eriksen Denmark flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
We really need a younger (and preferably more athletic) Eriksen, and Top 4 is all but guaranteed every season.

He was good against Southampton and good today. I know he is slow, old and previously dead but he’s a classy passer from deep and retains possession better than any of our other midfielders

When the intensity isn't higher than that, it looks more like a training session for him. His technique, composure and vision is top class.

Should've been wrapped in cotton wool for the weekend.
His form always suffers when forced to play 3 games a week.

Ran the entire show. Wonderful footballer and really happy that he got 2 goals to his name. MotM for me.

I think we need to fit him into the team, but the reality is it means dropping Bruno or playing him out wide. I can’t see us starting anymore with Bruno/Eriksen/Casemiro.

Great performance under little intensity game and in his preferred attacking role finally.
Who could have anticipated that? As if players are more comfortable playing their best position instead of being shoehorned into something else. Pretty sure though that this particular penny still hasn't dropped with ETH.

He's a much better player than Bruno.

Use Mainoo and Ugarte for the engine room behind and give him a free role. We'll be a far better team for it.

I think we need to fit him into the team, but the reality is it means dropping Bruno or playing him out wide. I can’t see us starting anymore with Bruno/Eriksen/Casemiro.
Of course not. Ugarte, Eriksen, Fernandes, one the other hand, could be an option. Mainoo cannot play every game.

Never thought he would score a brace for us. Well done today, good assist as well

He’s just given us another top option in midfielder, with him, Mainoo, ugarte, Fernandes and Casemiro. There decent options. Not sure Bruno and Eriksen can start together though.

He was surrounded by willing runners such as Collyer and Garnacho to his left, with Ugarte and Casemiro behind him.

Almost floated around in a midfield 3 then moved across the pitch like he did at Brentford a few years ago.

There's a stark difference in the pace and tempo of the game when he's pulling the strings compared to Bruno. Not saying one way is better or more effective than the other, but it's a noticeable difference to consider overall if you haven't done so already.

He's a great player as we already knew. Shame he's not at least 5 years younger but can still be useful, especially in Europa and cup games. Surely want start vs Palace after starting tonight and at Southampton but can see Eriksen getting minutes in 2nd half of that game.

He's a creater.. With Case and Ugarte doing the dirty work, he was able to focus on creating chances and even scoring a couple

I wish we’d signed him a decade ago. We’re crying out for a young version of him.

When he plays in games like this he’s just an absolute joy to watch.

It was a well known fact we had a good midfield in him and Casemiro. What we failed to do was replacing them (not like for like) but with younger players with similar qualities. Instead we went for uhhh.. I guess Sabitzer temporarily? which is understandable considering injury issue. But then we went for Mount right after that. And abandoned a proper midfield setup. It's so silly.