Christian Eriksen Denmark flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Just looked into the ratings for the team this year. Player of the season so far is a tie between Evans and Onana, both at 6.2. Eriksen, Garnacho and Mazraoui are third with 6.0, but the rest of the midfield is way down. Eriksen looked somewhat gassed in the last 20-25 minutes last night, but he plays a part in almost every dangerous situation we make. We can´t constantly play him for 90 minutes every game with midweek games in the pivot else he will be run into the ground within a couple of weeks. We looked much more in control when he was moved further up the pitch after Casemiro came on. Had we played Casemiro-Ugarte-Eriksen with Højlund from the start, we would have bagged the three points yesterday. To put Mazraoui at 10 was one of the strangest thing I´ve have seen all season, and that is saying something. 4 Goals and 3 assists so far is a decent output from a pivot-player.

Eriksen at the press conference today on his future: I have really enjoyed being here and I still do. We will see in the summer. If I get a new offer (from United), I will consider it very seriously.

Sounds as if he wants to stay. He is not someone who enjoys sitting on the bench though, so he will probably only stay, if he thinks he can get into the team.
Extending his contract by 12 months is definitely not the worse thing we could do, he’ll be 33 in Feb 25, extending his contract by 12 months is a smart move.

He was one our best players before Andy Carroll crunched him and now it looks liked he’s recovered he’s back to being one of our best 3 players.

Many fans forget he has 293 PL appearances, 54 Goals and 76 Assists, that’s 130 GI in 293 Games, Perspective that’s 1 goal involvement every 2.25 matches which is better than all our striking options in the EPL apart from Marcus. Only Bruno is better with 97 GI from 167 Appearances however he takes penalties.

Right now, we need Bruno finding form and Ugarte doing Eriksen’s running so we can start to score more goals in the EPL

I don't get it. I think this is the definition of a "scored, so must have played well" situation. I don't see the quality everyone else sees. I don't see him being that player to push us on. It's the McTominay curse. Scores every now and then, we're obliged to keep giving him games and because he's scoring everyone's uncomfortable pointing out what they see.

He's not a bad player, but if he hadn't bagged a couple recently the assessment of his performances would be radically different.

You need glasses mate

Always amazed me how he could look like a stud with Denmark and lifeless with United (up until this season). Glad he’s getting the minutes he deserves

West Ham 2:1 Man Utd New
Summerville runs past Eriksen to slide the ball into the net, wonder if Eriksen will be calling out players for not wanting it more today?