Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

Who are you calling shit? They have adopted flickball!
This current version of barca. No Messi, no Ronaldinho. Measuring this version of Barca versus previous versons is like comparing prime Real madrid and Hødd.

While I don't think it was much of a push, a hand stalling your momentum in the air like that can be enough to stop you getting to the ball.

People suggesting he should be stronger are forgetting that strength doesn't matter much while you're airborne.

Was a foul for the Barca goal quite clearly. You have no balance in the air. Was Kim on his feet and got nudged like that would be fine, but in the air, is a foul.

Yamal is ridiculous... :lol: Toying with them on that side

Was a foul for the Barca goal quite clearly. You have no balance in the air. Was Kim on his feet and got nudged like that would be fine, but in the air, is a foul.
100%. Commentator on TNT saying Kim should have been stronger is embarrassing. You have no control in the air.

bayern could do with de ligt. the odd time i’ve seen them this year their defence has been all over the place.

Barca-Bayern is a great match to watch. Very fun.

This is what football should (I would like) to be.
2 teams just going for it.

I guess some people enjoy Simeone's 0 shots on target in 90 minutes style but...

Safe to say in Lewa, Yamal and Raph, Barca have the best front 3 in football right now and honourable mention to Pedri and Fermin, they are bossing the middle.

Barca looking very good aren't they The feckers
Hard not to admire them though
Difference between a real coach and a pretender. They were arsing about with Xavi and others for too long. Its quite clear what the solution is. Going and getting a top coach will elevate a team above the sum of its parts. A poor coach will do the opposite.

I understand the comparision with Messi(both left-footed, from La Masia, etc), but Yamal's footwork and style of ball manipulation resembles a lot more Neymar's.