Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

TNT absolutely adamant it was a penalty on Nunes, completely ignoring the fact he started to go down before the contact was initiated and the ball was already a county mile in front of him and out of play.

I blame Kim for not selling the foul properly. Rudiger would never
Yeah, that's fair. If that little nudge really does affect you that much, you need to go full Superman, kick your legs out behind you and give the ref no choice.

Kim just does nothing.

TNT absolutely adamant it was a penalty on Nunes, completely ignoring the fact he started to go down before the contact was initiated and the ball was already a county mile in front of him and out of play.
He was clipped clear as day.

You should be 4 up @KirkDuyt

Feyenoord masterclass. Really enjoying this. Now don't pull a Dortmund
Yeah the Girona away win has somehow given us wings. We have been excellent since then.

We might still bottle this. The ref is also very unfavorable to us so far with 2 weird yellow cards.

And thus clear penalty. He was clipped because he was running on to the ball.
He was already folding his legs before the contact was made and the ball was already flying ahead of him out of play.

It’s a perfectly reasonable decision from VAR, it wasn’t dangerous, it wasn’t excessive force, it didn’t have any impact on the play whatsoever.

He was already folding his legs before the contact was made and the ball was already flying ahead of him out of play.

It’s a perfectly reasonable decision from VAR, it wasn’t dangerous, it wasn’t excessive force, it didn’t have any impact on the play whatsoever.
With respect, that's bs.

Even if the ball was going out of play, that's not in the rules. You're not allowed to trip opponents.
But there's every reason to think he could have got to it if he weren't impeded.

The pub I'm at is showing both Liverpool and City game, both poor. The city squad has really declined.

The Leipzig player doing what we have all dreamt of doing to Mac Allister. You can’t fault the man.

Yamal is gonna be the best in the world isn’t he
He can be, he should stop falling in love so much with himself that teammates have to flee off bounds, not a way to become popular :D

Crazy speed in the match, must be about 2x of what Real did yesterday :) both teams with a similar philosophy of pressing insanely high, and Barca has shown more individual quality to deal with that.

With respect, that's bs.

Even if the ball was going out of play, that's not in the rules. You're not allowed to trip opponents.
But there's every reason to think he could have got to it if he weren't impeded.
:lol:

The pub I'm at is showing both Liverpool and City game, both poor. The city squad has really declined.
I think most top teams have declined over the last few years. I don’t watch many European games anymore but when I do they are mostly average. I’d say Real are the only ones who’ve stayed at the highest level. City is hanging on.

Booooo bayern, boooooo

This is not what was promised you stupid useless dumdums