Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

A midfield containing Marc Casado and Fermin Lopez is no match for the mighty Huns

Why is TNT doing postgame for another 15 minutes when there's an actual bloody football game on, between two gigantic clubs!?

Great start but that high Barca backline will still be tested today. This should open up the match.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up at 6:4 or something like that. We’re in for a treat.

This is hilarious, but it isn't real football

Also, we may lose the clasico but if we don't score 5 with Vini and Mbappé against that line, they should be docked 2 months pay

That's the 3rd or 4th time a goal has been ruled out vs Barca in the last two games. Its a matter of time before one of these go against them.

I am envious of Barça speed to integrate players from la Masía.
What do you think of Casadó and Cubarsí?

That doesn't make a huge amount of sense
They're playing a very risky game with their high line and its around 3-4 times they've been ruled out by millimeters (yes I know the Kane one wasn't a high line). It feels like a matter of time now that one of these runs is perfectly timed.

We control the midfield so as long as Kane, Gnabry, etc., don't turn into total jokes tonight, we gonna score a few.
Edit: 1-1 FIFA goal.

I am envious of Barça speed to integrate players from la Masía.
What do you think of Casadó and Cubarsí?
Cubarsi has been a bit of a mainstay from last season so not been surprised b his strong level this season but Casado has definitely surprised me. Not sure how much he played last season but I certainly didn't notice him!

What the feck kind of undercover sushi chef getup is Kompany wearing?