Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

How has alvaro fernandez been for benfica ?
I actually came here to ask why United didn't use this player? He has been great for Benfica and one of the best against Atletico Madrid.

that penalty for Liezpig is a scam no other way to put it. My gosh now players can't even cover their face.

Gallagher what an atrocious performance. Conceded the penalty and now didn't man mark in the corner kick.

Kane has a bit of a habit of holding onto the ball for too long

John Duran Duran, whatever will be will be, John Duran Duran

Getting bummed against Lille. Might help to reset things. Or make it potentially worse.

This guys unreal.... but Villa singing "who r ya" in the Champions League has ruined it, did Leicester fans even do that?

I actually came here to ask why United didn't use this player? He has been great for Benfica and one of the best against Atletico Madrid.
Not sure. I haven't watched our academy lately, but when I was watching a lot with him here, he was impressive.

Manuel Neuer with some day dreaming on that goal, if Onana concedes a goal like that on Sunday social media would crash.
Well.. Neuer has been the best keeper in the world for the past decade.. Onana, on the other hand, is a clown.