Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

Kimmich with another wasted standard by trying to pull a 'surprise' 1-in-1000 direct attempt.

Not the cleanest performance. Started well but lost control for 10-15 minutes and Bologna were creating some good chances. Front three not playing well.

They’re pressing you well. It’s been a while since I’ve seen Liveroool struggle to play out from the back.

Of course not, but they have been given. I only want consistency.

They've changed the rules this season, in the PL anyway, so they're less likely to give those types of ones. Webb actually cited defenders going in to block the ball with their arms behind their back as being something the rules shouldn't demand.

Are Real Madrid playing anything like their heatmap suggests?

Legit zero presence in central attacking spaces?

8o0mFv3.png

We are being screwed by Ceferin’s hitman in a way so blatant I am embarrassed as a Juve (!) fan. :p

No outlet for villa, Bayern are dominating possession. I would be surprised if they don't win this match

We are being screwed by Ceferin’s hitman in a way so blatant I am embarrassed as a Juve (!) fan. :p

It's an extremely harsh red card. On the other hand without the ball touching his hand the striker is clean through on an empty goal. That's why defenders are scared to do anything without their hands on their backs anymore.

Many folks here that are masters of football were making fun of Tielemans and how he was finished but look at how he is the main stay of a very good team. Our fans have the worst football knowledge out there