Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

How has Kokcu been for Benfica this season? Any Benfica watching people here?

Looking at all the big teams at the moment, Arsenal might not get a better opportunity to do something crazy in Europe this season.
Youre right. I honestly will be disappointed if we don't go far.

There is no excuse this time to atleast get a semi. We have a great defence a great midfield and a good attack.

Bigger team challenging for league titles every season.

Who are you suggesting here? Hard to say RM or Barca, you can't plan for those injuries, so that leaves Arsenal, City, and Liverpool, PSG and his opponents here.... all set for the short term, but they could open up I guess.

At least Ten Hag won't be the only bald manager out of his depth and failing upwards to lose at Villa Park this week.

Barkley had a great round the corner touch when he first came on, but has been terrible since. Keeps getting caught in possession. He and Maatsen have looked miles off it since they came on. Unlike Duran, who takes the term “super sub” to a whole other level.

I’d hate to be in that Bayern dressing room if they don’t get something for this game. I’ve seen videos of him absolutely laying into his previous teams.
Yeah that video of him going nuts while he was still at Burnley was insane. I can't see Bayern's players accepting that kind of carry on.

How has Kokcu been for Benfica this season? Any Benfica watching people here?
He's been on fire with goals and assists after Roger Schmidt got fired. He was struggling because he was playing out of position but he has been good with the new manager

Who are you suggesting here? Hard to say RM or Barca, you can't plan for those injuries, so that leaves Arsenal, City, and Liverpool, PSG and his opponents here.... all set for the short term, but they could open up I guess.

feck it. He should be at all 7 of these. He's insane in the right moments.

Villa was class. Clean sheet against Bayern who’ve been banging goals in all season.

Emery is going go take Villa to the final isn't he? Could be the story of the season

@simonhch Sesko scored two goals against Juventus. One was a worldie

Last edited:
Has been shit for HJK at least.
Helsinki?
He's been on fire with goals and assists after Roger Schmidt got fired. He was struggling because he was playing out of position but he has been good with the new manager
That's good to hear, we have a 20% sell on profit thingy, so Chelsea has to buy him for 180 million at some point.

Great last ditch save.

Have to admit, rivalries aside, great seeing Villa beat Bayern. Look how much it means to the fans.

Emery, such a brilliant, classy manager. Been saying for 2-3 years that I’d love him at United. But if I was him, I’d stay at Villa. He’s built something wonderful there.

Bayern have no one to blame but themselves, horrible finishing and a keeper error as well.

Leipzig throwing away the match against 10 men as well. Who would've thought Dortmund would do the best amongst German clubs this week.