Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

I swear "Doku" must be the Belgian word for headless chicken.

Come on Celtic... you can't be this bad?!

I mean, I'm banging the drum about how average Dortmund is for months and currently they are top of the CL league table?!

Bald Morata :nono: Hradecky has brainfarts too often. Boniface seems much less agile and nible than last year, looked more lean than now.

Leverkusen missed too many chances.
Edit 7-1 for BVB

Not into this new format. Can't find a reason to care about any of these games. CL is usually my escape from the misery of watching United but these games just feel like they have nothing at all riding on them

New format isn’t short of goals

Not into this new format. Can't find a reason to care about any of these games. CL is usually my escape from the misery of watching United but these games just feel like they have nothing at all riding on them

Same. I can’t be arsed with it. Every game I’ve watched has been slow, boring and lacked intensity.

Dirty from Rice, he has become more cynical this season, fatigue?

Celtic should be banned from Europe for being a complete shambles every single season.

Last edited:
Leverkusen win 1-0 but it was a pretty underwhelming performance, they were hanging on by the end with Milan very close to scoring a couple of times. Liverpool convincingly beat this team at the San Siro and, though they've improved lately, Leverkusen should've played better here.

A win is a win though I guess.

What a win by Dortmund though, and Adeyemi with a hat trick after scoring twice over the weekend.