Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

PSG look poor. Don’t think they’ll be running away with their league like they used to. Marseille or Monaco will probably win their league this year.

What a job Arteta has done, they are absolutely killing PSG w/o their best player.

Dortmund wiping out Celtics good gd from the last game here. Pasting.

The atmosphere at Arsenal is dross.

Hearing ‘You’re not singing anymore’ in a so called big European night is embarrassing.

Are Celtic actually the second worst team in this? I never actually look at the league before, but it seems exceptionally likely...

Palacios seems to have fallen well out of favour at Leverkusen. Anyone know why?
Was injured at the start of the season and have gotten back in the squad.

The same thing happened last season though. Got injured in the second half but Alonso stayed with Andrich till the end of the season.

Hearing ‘You’re not singing anymore’ in a so called big European night is embarrassing.
It's a disgrace. All these people who were nowhere during our decade of disaster have suddenly come back.

It was great 2 years ago. Its dross now.

I noticed that, and was a bit surprised. The atmosphere at the Emirates has improved a lot in the last few years to be fair to them, and they usually get right up for CL nights, especially against big teams. It’s like a morgue in there tonight.

Brendan getting schooled by one of his old Liverpool loanee’s.. I remember that summer excited we manage to pull off signing Sahin from Madrid, until Brendan managed to feck it up and fall out with him, then Madrid cut his loan short 3 months later.

I noticed that, and was a bit surprised. The atmosphere at the Emirates has improved a lot in the last few years to be fair to them, and they usually get right up for CL nights, especially against big teams. It’s like a morgue in there tonight.
To be fair, given how crap PSG are, can't really blame the Arsenal fans for not being very arsed by this match. PSG aren't really a big match draw anymore.

Is there a worse manager when it comes to performances in Europe than Rodgers? His Liverpool team were hilariously bad too.

It's a disgrace. All these people who were nowhere during our decade of disaster have suddenly come back.

It was great 2 years ago. Its dross now.
Is that what the issue is?
Yeah the PSG fans have been really loud but it’s been pretty grim from the home end.

To be fair, given how crap PSG are, can't really blame the Arsenal fans for not being very arsed by this match. PSG aren't really a big match draw anymore.

They had better atmospheres at home vs Lens and PSV last season.

Can't even watch the CL anymore. Feels like every team is better at football than us.

If we’re being honest most teams in England have awful atmosphere :lol:

Indeed. Which is bizarre when you see how many fans attend games. Atmosphere is always a bit shite

Can't even watch the CL anymore. Feels like every team is better at football than us.
It’s lost its magic anyway

Watching Arsenal- PSG is evidence of that.

Two teams with no European pedigree, rubbish atmosphere.

Better off away from it.

The Asian lad for PSG is so ineffective, does nothing. Surely they have better players or play him where he is effective