Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

i know we've been linked iwth him over the summer but Adeyemi had quite the performance today....fits a position/role that we could really use in his ability to play on the left or right forward spot

It's been refreshing to finally meet a British team with a bit of fan culture after all these years - why can't English teams be just a little bit like that? Though the scoreline took such a fortunate turn that it almost felt bad watching this unfold.

i know we've been linked iwth him over the summer but Adeyemi had quite the performance today....fits a position/role that we could really use in his ability to play on the left or right forward spot

Feel free to ruin yet another Dortmund player and then go "it can't be us... the league is just too awesome!"

Because that's exactly what woud happen..

Last edited:
It's been refreshing to finally meet a British team with a bit of fan culture after all these years - why can't English teams be just a little bit like that? Though the scoreline took such a fortunate turn that it almost felt bad watching this unfold.

Feel free to ruin yet another Dortmund player and then go "it can't be us... the league is just too awesome!"

maybe the step up to a bigger club and league is more than they could handle :cool:;)

maybe the step up to a bigger club and league is more than they could handle :cool:;)

Well exactly.. why go back for something that clearly hasn't worked instead of looking at all the transfers that turned out well.

Can I just say; I hate this new league format. It has some advantages - you get big games early on often - fantastic. But I dont ever know how many games you have to expect to win - or who you'll be playing - it just seems so random. I liked the tension of the little groups and the "here are your opponents" clarity.

Hopefully PSG continue to flop in Europe and sack Luis Enrique so we can then move for him.

Think he's totally past it. Bang average manager these days.

How about Nagelsmann or Inzaghi?

Can I just say; I hate this new league format. It has some advantages - you get big games early on often - fantastic. But I dont ever know how many games you have to expect to win - or who you'll be playing - it just seems so random. I liked the tension of the little groups and the "here are your opponents" clarity.
It's good for highlights packages, lots of 'content' and some good moments and goals. But there's little to no interest in watching the full 90 in any of the games without United there. Feels you can just catch up in 15 minute summary and move on. Reminds me of the NBA regular season.

There's posts that reek of insecurity, and then there's this.
He'll get the best out of Ugarte ..
:lol:
I thought you guys wanted a good manager?
We're gluttons for punishment.

Let's see if we can manage to stink up the place even further tonight.

Atleast Girona are also shite this season. Hope they'll outdo us in that department.

Hopefully PSG continue to flop in Europe and sack Luis Enrique so we can then move for him.
I am sorry, but Enrique has insane development to do, to be successful in Premier League.. his possession & technique heavy style is way easy for strong physical sides to run through.

What do the PL experts think of Villa-Bayern?
I havent seen much of them but Emery teams are usually very well structured.

Our lineup tonight:
Neuer © -Laimer, Upamecano, Kim, Davies -Kimmich, Pavlović -Gnabry, Olise, Coman -Kane

subs:
Ulreich, Peretz - Goretzka, Sané, Dier, Palhinha, Guerreiro, Müller, Tel, Musiala

Musiala is getting rested, boooo

Our lineup tonight:
Neuer © -Laimer, Upamecano, Kim, Davies -Kimmich, Pavlović -Gnabry, Olise, Coman -Kane

subs:
Ulreich, Peretz - Goretzka, Sané, Dier, Palhinha, Guerreiro, Müller, Tel, Musiala

Our front four are a bit puzzling to me in terms of positioning.

Our lineup tonight:

subs:

They'll give you a game but I think you'll have too much for them overall.

Slot really loves that midfield three of Gravenberch, Mac Allister & Szobozlai.

All the league stage fixtures have been released as far as I know so every team knows who they'll be playing.

Gravenberch is having a good season so far right?
He was very good for the Netherlands against Germany.
Yeah he's been our best player this season. Even in the defeat to Forest he came out with credit. Thriving in the no. 6 role.