2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Regardless of how he performs today, the fact he starts after dropping 6 stinkers in a row is a major problem and sends a bad message

Man Utd 0:3 Tottenham New
The fact that we played better with 10 when he went off speaks volumes.

The red was extremely harsh but even before then he was terrible. A massive problem for this team.

All the discussion will be around the red rather than the fact he's been dogshit in all 7 league games this season

Hopefully the ban is upheld and we don't get the misfortune of seeing him for the next 3 games

Never a red... either way he's been shocking for too long, we won't miss him

Please sell him. I hope a new manager demotes him as captain and plays him as a squad player. If he doesn't hit the heights I hope he's consistent enough to want out as he only wanted to be here in the summer if the club wanted him.

Saudi beckons.

He's rubbish, awful captain and a poor decision to renew his contract.

Club need to move on from him and the hope should be that the next manager makes proper use of the midfield with or without Bruno's inclusion.

A massive relief he’s suspended. Otherwise the manager was never dropping him.

Ref doing us a big favour for sending him off with a straight red. Bruno is in atrocious form and a short (domestic) breather could well be what he actually needs right now.

Went about as well as the majority thought it would before the game. Please sell him next summer. Accept you made a mistake by giving him the contract and just look to move on. Joke of a captain. Ten Hag also shares the blame for making him captain.

I've said this in the match thread and say it again, Bruno is not fit to be a captain. Whenever the going gets tough he's the first to lose it. Liverpool 7-0 wouldn't happen if this guy knew how to keep his head and got the team to do the same. And that's not even going into his general performance which has been inconsistent as feck with all his wastefulness in front of the goal and with his passing.

I guess we will see if Bruno actually makes us worse or wanting, and now having, Bruno out will become a 'be carefull what you wish for' situation.
can't get any worse than his recent performances.

I guess we will see if Bruno actually makes us worse or wanting, and now having, Bruno out will become a 'be carefull what you wish for' situation.
3 games with interruptions is a nothing sample either way.

Carried on his dog shit form before the red.

Won’t be missed

Glad he’s unavailable

It’s generally a soft red. He slips and then screws up but anyone with common sense realises that. He was awful outwith that. Did play 2 great passes but also seemed incapable of playing a simple 2 yard pass at times.

He is a tactical liability and he broke down our structure like he does every game. At least he is going to miss the next three games so we might actually be able to play the tactics we’ve been trying to without him screwing everything up.

We have seen it. Enough times. Some people are still hoping Martial to come back from injury.

Suspension aside, he needs dropping. He's too reckless with the ball and the chance of it paying off is too low. We can't keep the ball enough as it is, and we lose it even more so when he has the ball.

I think this role needs to evolve. We need to be much better at keeping the ball as a whole, but it's too kamikaze when he has it. He's a major liability off the ball too, as it transpired today.

I really like him and have supported him for a long time, but I think we need to be expecting more.

Hopefully its a 3 match suspension. Will see how team plays without him. Drop him for Porto as well. His petulance cost us .. 1-0 we still had chance. There was no need for that tackle. So unprofessional

I struggle to see why he is playing as a CF.

It was a front 2 of him and Zirkzee today.

All a bit weird.

Never a red card, but at least he gets some needed time off from football now.

If we lose to Villa next weekend, then I'm 99% sure that Ten Hag will be sacked before Bruno plays his next PL game. Could be interesting.

We played better with ten men without him once we settled. He has no discipline, not in formation, not in passing, not in taking a tackle without whinging, not in supporting a team mate who makes a mistake and today raising his foot when he slipped. It was a red, he shouldn’t be putting a high foot in there it was harmless in this case but petulant, silly and not far from reckless. You can’t allow falling players to just blindly raise a foot towards an opponent like that.

I've been waiting for this, I just want to see it for two or three games - three games ago I was hounded on this thread for saying it, now... we get to see it.

He should not be straight back into the first team after his suspension. Nobody in the team should have an automatic berth. Not a single consistent performer amongst them.

Inos, the entire brain trust was there today, if they are even one tenth as intelligent as people like to believe they are, then they have to get rid of this fraud asap along with Shaw, Rashford et al.