View full 2024-25 profile

4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
:lol:

Not to you, but to the agenda posters who can't tell the difference between 70% and 90% accuracy. They just see Bruno and assume the worst. Absolute jokers.
Maybe not the best game to be laughing at people criticising him. You can lose possession without mispassing, which is also something he did today. Not his worst game by any means, but still a very poor performance other than the freekick, and you have to expect more from your captain and supposedly best player.

:lol:

Not to you, but to the agenda posters who can't tell the difference between 70% and 90% accuracy. They just see Bruno and assume the worst. Absolute jokers.

The problem is, a lot of Bruno's passes reach their target, so they count as "successful". But a lot of the passes themselves are either underhit or overhit and don't put the receiver in the best position.

Case in point, that cross field pass to Garnacho in the 2nd half (when Bruno had 2 or 3 easier options on the edge of the box), which arrived at Garnacho at head height and he just about managed to keep in play before being outnumbered by Villa players.

I assume that counts as a "successful" pass because it reached its intended target? But it didn't give Garnacho any chance to control it or put him in a dangerous position.

I heard someone online describe Bruno as the delivery man who'll deliver the package to your address, but it'll be dumped on the lawn or your driveway, not through your letterbox!

The problem is, a lot of Bruno's passes reach their target, so they count as "successful". But a lot of the passes themselves are either underhit or overhit and don't put the receiver in the best position.

This is a very good point that is only true for Bruno.

Eriksen can play there, and should.

No excuse in my opinion. Any of Zirkzee, Amad and Eriksen can play as a 10 and probably more effective than Bruno at the moment. Similarly we could bring in Ugarte or Casemiro and solidify the midfield.
I think Mount is based placed to offer the alternative EtH is comfortable with. His injury record forms part of my "thin" assessment. Eriksen is a fair shout, hopefully he can stay fit.

Can we fly a banner at OT that says Sub Bruno FFS.

What the feck is wrong with the management that they cant fecking give this guy and the fans a break? Why cant they see what we all can?

Don't really understand why fans have such strong feelings for individual players, to the point where they become just as, or more, important as the club.

Bruno has always been a bit of a hit and miss when it comes to how he plays, the upside was his goals and assists. Now that the goals and assists have completely dried up, and he's barely productive in terms of creating chances, it's time to rethink the role he has.

Case in point, that cross field pass to Garnacho in the 2nd half (when Bruno had 2 or 3 easier options on the edge of the box), which arrived at Garnacho at head height and he just about managed to keep in play before being outnumbered by Villa players.

I assume that counts as a "successful" pass because it reached its intended target? But it didn't give Garnacho any chance to control it or put him in a dangerous position.

I heard someone online describe Bruno as the delivery man who'll deliver the package to your address, but it'll be dumped on the lawn or your driveway, not through your letterbox!

Aye, there was another one with Garnacho on the left when Bruno spread it wide to him from central midfield, wasn't a particularly long pass, but it forced Garnacho to slow and turn which stopped a quick break.

He has been our worst player this season, quite an achievement given how many could be up for that award

Please please please stop trying stupid flicks and tricks in your own half. He was dreadful again today.

I've been a big advocate for getting in a more productive attacking midfielder for years, the guy loses the ball too often for my liking and his goals have dried up.

Please please please stop trying stupid flicks and tricks in your own half. He was dreadful again today.

I've been a big advocate for getting in a more productive attacking midfielder for years, the guy loses the ball too often for my liking and his goals have dried up.
There was a passage of play in the second half where he was around the edge of their box with players offering for the ball but instead he tried his usual Hollywood switch out to Garnacho and lost the ball. How bad does he have to play to get subbed?

Not only his short passing is bad, there was a moment in the first half where we were trying to keep hold of the ball but then he decided to play 30-40 yards cross field pass to Garnacho, who was near the touch line with two Aston Villa players near him so he couldn’t have done much even if the pass was inch perfect but of course he overhit it and ended up losing another needless possession.

The footballing IQ and technical consistency of our players are really on another level.
Vividly remember that. Other than the free kick unfortunately nothing much worked for him in this match too.

eriksen in the hole right now over bruno. we have forgotten just how effective he can be there because he has been played out of position almost entirely because of round pegs etc.

Exhausting player to watch. Emblematic of the chaos surrounding Manchester United. Can't trap a ball, can't pass accurately. He overestimates his ability and struggles to do the simple things well. Highly emotional and cannot get his bearings together.

Manchester United must move away from relying on a singular player for creativity. Bruno is simply not good enough yet his replacement are not up to standards either. United are in a massive conundrum.