Bruno Fernandes Portugal flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Sometimes he does some mentally good stuff. Like that goal and that first time cross.

Such a great player. Vital in every good attack we have it seems.

Some perfectly weighted passes. Neat and tidy on the ball. Looked sharp off the ball as well. That finish for the offside goal was class - he loves the odd spectacular!

Some perfectly weighted passes. Neat and tidy on the ball. Looked sharp off the ball as well. That finish for the offside goal was class - he loves the odd spectacular!
He will be key to us this season, I'm sure of it. I have a feeling this will be his best season for us. Unmatched creativity!

No pre season and put in 90 minutes while being one of the best on the pitch. Nice.

Such a shame about that disallowed goal - it really was extraordinary.

He is an excellent player. Not adverse to seeing him as a false nine in Hojlund’s absence, for the foreseeable, with Zirkzee’s minutes managed to begin with.

Thought he was excellent, give it a couple of weeks and he'll be public enemy no 1 again and those silly threads about how bad he is will reappear, but our stand out player by far.

The timing of his runs in behind are incredible. I feel he is better higher up the pitch.

Im convinced that in retirement, Bruno would only need a 30min heads up to pull on the jersey and play for club or country

Keeping him fresh is the key to really good things.

A joy to watch. Makes things happen every time he gets the ball. None of this side to side passing. Love to see it. A Baller!

United MOTM today, followed by Casemiro.

ETH really let Bruno down last season by moving him around every other game. Let's hope this season we're able to field a conventional midfield pairing so Bruno is able to play higher up where he's most effective.

Looks like Bruno, Amad and Garancho set for a very good season, early vibes are there to see. Hope they give us something special.

He started training like yesterday and he's playing 90min already. The man is a machine.

Did anyone notice how he's improve his half turn on the ball, thought that was one of his weaknesses, last night he had two or three moments when he open the pitch up by make the right body faint and turn.

I have seen people say the club should make a deal if there is offer for 80m. This place is nuts.

I have seen people say the club should make a deal if there is offer for 80m. This place is nuts.

Always been the one thing that proves to me unequivocally that this place is full of stark raving bonkers fans.
You’d imagine we were winning leagues and Champion Leagues every season when you hear how many people would happily sell our best player, and for the price of an Alvarez :lol:

I thought he was brilliant yesterday, that goal was just top drawer, I think he knew he was offside anyway and just went for it.

Some of his passing and use of the ball was top class, he's going to be key to this season being a successful one.

Absolutely the best business we could have done this summer. The one truly world class player of the last few years.

Think he will be on 300k+ now, and I dont think giving him such a long term contract is a good move. Great player, but I'm wary. He's flawed, and I was hoping we could cash out. Oh well.

Gonna be an unpopular opinion after a brilliant game, but he's gonna have games where he's gonna frustatingly keep losing the ball in midfield. Anyway, lets hope for the best.

Nothing has changed. Morons gonna moron. Absolutely no need to give the guy a raise. Another player who's overpayed, overrated and impossible to shift. At least he stays fit though at his age and with his minutes wouldn't be surprised if he starts breaking down physically too.