Gaming Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios (PS5, PC, Mac, Xbox Series X|S)

Late act 3: The Raphael fight is sooooo good. The music :drool: what a game.

This was the highlight of the whole game for me. That music kicking in was immense, let alone when Raphael starts singing. I had to stop and just laugh at how perfect it all was. The devil is singing his own fecking boss fight music? Of course he is. Why wouldn't he. :lol:

It's naff. It's gaudy. It's as camp as a row of tents.... It's glorious.

I wondered why Minthara has such a raspy voice until the camp cutscene, where it turns out it's because

she gobbles drow knob on the first date

This was the highlight of the whole game for me. That music kicking in was immense, let alone when Raphael starts singing. I had to stop and just laugh at how perfect it all was. The devil is singing his own fecking boss fight music? Of course he is. Why wouldn't he. :lol:

It's naff. It's gaudy. It's as camp as a row of tents.... It's glorious.
It’s so fecking perfect in every way. Honestly will go down as one of my favourite gaming moments ever.

I think I’m nearly done in the Underdark but I’ve hated it. Just never been a fan of areas in games where it’s so cave-like, dark and full of mushrooms and spiders and shit. Just proper stodgy enemies that usually poison or do some annoying shit to you.

I think I’m nearly done in the Underdark but I’ve hated it. Just never been a fan of areas in games where it’s so cave-like, dark and full of mushrooms and spiders and shit. Just proper stodgy enemies that usually poison or do some annoying shit to you.
Even the forge?

Even the forge?

I’m still looking for that. I’ve reached a few of what I think are exits (boat and storehouse) but I can see an exit to the south but it looks high up. Once I attempt that (and the mage tower) I’ll see where the boat goes.

usually agree but I found this one enjoyable and, although I will have missed some more secret spots, it‘s quite short too. I really liked the little goblin camp setup at the underground beach though.

I’m still looking for that. I’ve reached a few of what I think are exits (boat and storehouse) but I can see an exit to the south but it looks high up. Once I attempt that (and the mage tower) I’ll see where the boat goes.
Oh, it’s not the end then. Just get a long rest before jumping onto the boat.

Can you go back to Act 2 from Act 3? I missed a few things in the Underdark. Act 3 is a monster by the way, a lot going on.

I suppose it is. I don't seem to be able to fast travel anywhere outside of Baldur's Gate anymore - is this correct?
I've never tried it personally, so I wouldn't know. I think I've read that the amulet protection stops working if you go back (as the Emperor gets pissed off).

Act 3: If you put on the gimp outfit that the succubus at Raphael's mansion was wearing and talk to Gale at camp he comments on it :lol:

Explain to me why this game is good.
Game make human happy, so humans make game that make happy game. Then pennies drop from sky as happy game make many humans happy and ign ten out ten yay feck ea activision ubisoft need more happy games

Is there much to do at the Arcane Tower? I got to the top, spoke the right poem phrases to the robot and it gave me a healing potion. Is that it?

Is there much to do at the Arcane Tower? I got to the top, spoke the right poem phrases to the robot and it gave me a healing potion. Is that it?
On the floor below there's some Lae'zel related stuff but that's all I could find.

think there was secret regarding the elevator/basement and you could do stuff with that anti-magic flower but I forgot what it was.

think there was secret regarding the elevator/basement and you could do stuff with that anti-magic flower but I forgot what it was.

Yeah I tried another verse and got a ring. In the basement now.

Yeah I tried another verse and got a ring. In the basement now.
The hidden basement though? There was a spell/scroll I used which made Shadowheart (I think) see another lever on the elevator which would bring you to the secret basement. Nothing spectacular but IIRC some sort of staff and some other goodies were there up for grabs. Hope you killed that arrogant robot up top regardless. There was also a magic treasure chest first floor or so which would only show some rotten stuff until you come along with some anti magic-magic.

The hidden basement though? There was a spell/scroll I used which made Shadowheart (I think) see another lever on the elevator which would bring you to the secret basement. Nothing spectacular but IIRC some sort of staff and some other goodies were there up for grabs. Hope you killed that arrogant robot up top regardless. There was also a magic treasure chest first floor or so which would only show some rotten stuff until you come uo with some anti magic-magic.

Yeah I did the secret one and the mundane chest. Didn’t fight the robot as despite being a rogue with good persuasion I’m basically fighting everything so needed a break :lol:

Yeah I did the secret one and the mundane chest. Didn’t fight the robot as despite being a rogue with good persuasion I’m basically fighting everything so needed a break :lol:
There is a funny stool on the rooftop. Check it out!

Not sure if you've noticed, but the mundane chest actually converts every item inside of it to 0.5 weight. Its great for storing heavy items without encumbering yourself.

Not sure if you've noticed, but the mundane chest actually converts every item inside of it to 0.5 weight. Its great for storing heavy items without encumbering yourself.

Yeah I tried to pick it up to take it with me but couldn’t find a way!

There’s a ring that the robot puts on the table if you trigger the right sequence, it opens up the option of finding out the basement. There’s also a suspicious chair at the top that you can break apart by throwing, gaining a club that gives you permanently 19 strength when equipped

There’s a ring that the robot puts on the table if you trigger the right sequence, it opens up the option of finding out the basement. There’s also a suspicious chair at the top that you can break apart by throwing, gaining a club that gives you permanently 19 strength when equipped

Ah feck all I did was sit on it.

I believe that they’ve fixed it.

The succubus? I had to. First time I let her control me and it was game over :lol: next time I killed her before she could and after I got the password.
Oh, at least you’ve got laid first. You can give her just your body image for her to have fun with, triggering a ridiculously funny sequence when you’re back at the Baldur’s gate since you can feel any time that she/he has sex in “your” body.

Oh it was a bug? Thought it was an intended magical effect :lol:
Yeah, sadly. You'd think that they'd leave it in, but I guess it makes barrelmancy even more overpowered!

Jesus the last few fights in the game are beyond annoying. So many fecking characters on screen it takes forever.

Still loving this so far a few hours in now. Never played the series before. Is it likely on the pc this will get modded with other people's campaigns? That would be awesome.