Arsenal - 2024/25

Wait, all this talk of dark arts, and yet the players that went down supposedly time wasting are actually injured?

Yeah, its nonsense. Raya was hurt and limping around the pitch, Timber was forced off and we had to replace him with a 17-year-old when trying to hold a lead, Opta says that overall the ball was in play longer in that half than in the second half of any other PL match this year. Some "dark arts."

Wait, all this talk of dark arts, and yet the players that went down supposedly time wasting are actually injured?
Yea, that went through my head too. All the guys Cala, Martinelli and Timber who went down ended up going off, and probably two of them are/were not completely match fit.

Yeah, its nonsense. Raya was hurt and limping around the pitch, Timber was forced off and we had to replace him with a 17-year-old when trying to hold a lead, Opta says that overall the ball was in play longer in that half than in the second half of any other PL match this year. Some "dark arts."
Oh that's interesting stat....to be honest 80% of the half was spent kicking about sideway passes.

This is hilarious too in light of all the dark arts nonsense going around. Literally five seconds into the match.

That's even worse than i thought, he barely pushes him in the chest, nowhere near his face. And turning towards the ref mid-fall...:lol:
A 17y old kid on a yellow card too by the way :angel:

Well they all actually came off as well, apart from Raya, but he was pictured hobbling onto the coach after the game. Folk seem to forget this.

Edit: Sorry I missed the replies to your post on the next page.

That's why I kind of figure we will see our first choice defense. Need to protect this kid a bit

I can see Lewis-Skelly, Kiwior and perhaps Saliba playing. I'm just not sure who's available at right back with White carrying an injury and Timber going off.

Depends on the punishment. If they’re taken to the cleaners as they rightfully should be, then they would either lose titles or have their reputation and accordingly that of their titles seriously damaged. None of this is a “small talking point”.

For as much as City are spoken of highly right now they are also ridiculed for being a bunch of cheats. And that’s without the judgment - a damning judgment would absolutely deny their supposed glories in a serious and irreparable manner.
England/UK as a whole is one of the most financially corrupt countries in the world. Money always talks here.

Merino back in light training, Tomiyasu and Odegaard not too far behind them, hopefully the squad looks a bit stronger after the international break in a couple of weeks.

Merino back in light training, Tomiyasu and Odegaard not too far behind them, hopefully the squad looks a bit stronger after the international break in a couple of weeks.
Yeah. It's going to be exciting to see what the best starting 11 is once everyone in the squad is fully fit.

Merino over Partey?
Calafiori, Timber, or Ben White? Who gets left out?
Martinelli or Trossard?

Our full midfield would be Odegaard, Merino and Rice.

Partey, Jorginho would drop the the bench. At the back I can see Arteta exchanging White and Califiori like the City game. And he would rotate Martinelli and Trossard though I can see the latter edging out.

Our full midfield would be Odegaard, Merino and Rice.

Partey, Jorginho would drop the the bench. At the back I can see Arteta exchanging White and Califiori like the City game. And he would rotate Martinelli and Trossard though I can see the latter edging out.

Trossard has absolutely earned a starting role after the last year.

If Tomi can stay healthy for a bit, that would probably drop Kiwior even further back. Think we should put Nwaneri as a 10 for the Leicester game and put Trossard on the left. Sterling and Martinelli off the bench. Is Raya still out for this weekend?