Arne Slot | Liverpool manager (Posture Watch)

I don’t agree with this. Without saying who is or isn’t the better coach, but Arne oozes comfort and tranquility, if he had done ‘just as bad’ as Erik, I’m sure the fanbase would have been waaaaay more forgiving to Arne just because of his personality and communication. The guy has the quality to make a badly run club look good
On the other hand. He's never been in a position were results have been bad for a prolonged period of time. Maybe Slot turns into an angry mad man if he loses 5 games in a row.

On the other hand. He's never been in a position were results have been bad for a prolonged period of time. Maybe Slot turns into an angry mad man if he loses 5 games in a row.
Maybe that’s his talent then that he doesn’t really get into a situation in which he may became a mad men;)

But in all seriousness, you’re Dutch and I am as well. We both know how he went from AZ to Feyenoord, he didn’t depart in the best possible way but he always remained a gentlemen. I’m pretty sure he will stay himself even after 5 loses in a row

Maybe that’s his talent then that he doesn’t really get into a situation in which he may became a mad men;)

But in all seriousness, you’re Dutch and I am as well. We both know how he went from AZ to Feyenoord, he didn’t depart in the best possible way but he always remained a gentlemen. I’m pretty sure he will stay himself even after 5 loses in a row

Didnt Slot his contract expire? He was free to negotiate with other clubs and AZ threw a hissy fit. AZ fired him because he left to a club they want to see as a rival?

Didnt Slot his contract expire? He was free to negotiate with other clubs and AZ threw a hissy fit. AZ fired him because he left to a club they want to see as a rival?
Think his point is that despite that he never spoke ill of AZ.