Antony under investigation by Brazilian authorities for domestic abuse | Inquiries ended | Back in the squad

A truly unprecedented situation for the club to find itself in.

Wait...

This is going to be a big test for Ten Hag. Unlike Greenwood, he's in his starting 11 and one of his big signings. And Ten Hag wasnt exactly taking the women's side when it came to Marc Overmars. I hope whatever happens with this ETH uses his words very carefully.

Remember when you could just focus on football as a fan? This is all just draining now.

It's cluster feck, after cluster feck.

This is going to be a big test for Ten Hag. Unlike Greenwood, he's in his starting 11 and one of his big signings. And Ten Hag wasnt exactly taking the women's side when it came to Marc Overmars. I hope whatever happens with this ETH uses his words very carefully.

Heh.
Heh.
Heh.

Everything about this club is rotten and cursed. We can’t seem to catch a break.

United have to suspend him now don't they. Can't be having one rule for one and not for the other.

This is a monumental fecking nightmare. This has to be the worst 90 million spent ever on a player.

Yep, another one.

Earlier I saw the pictures from UOL Esporte as they say they have access to evidence (videos & photos) from the investigation. It is real fecked up shit.
The question is, did we know about this when we signed him?

United have to suspend him now don't they. Can't be having one rule for one and not for the other.
Don't remember there being a denial at any point with the other one.. or did I miss it?

If he is charged, yeah, don't think we play him.. If its something the police are looking into, not sure what happens.

Guilty then, been a few hours of social media purge and sure RR is sharpening her pen. Nice one.

Everything about this club is rotten and cursed. We can’t seem to catch a break.
You’d be surprised of all the things every high profile clubs have to do to cover their players « antics »
It’s unfortunately not uncommon for footballers

Every time an allegation is made we have to suspended players for months or possibly years it might take for authorities to make a decision on whether to charge them?

Good one. The club didn't even bother to google Marcos Rojo or they would've known he was being investigated for attacking his neighbor with a bottle when we signed him.

Not to minimize anything but I think there's probably a few in most teams. Just we never heard about it.
Agreed. A lot of it never goes public because whether we like it or not, all the clubs cover up for their players. All the big clubs at least

Every time an allegation is made we have to suspended players for months or possibly years it might take for authorities to make a decision on whether to charge them?

That might depend on the substance of the allegations and the type of legal proceeding.

Don't remember there being a denial at any point with the other one.. or did I miss it?

If he is charged, yeah, don't think we play him.. If its something the police are looking into, not sure what happens.
Innocent or otherwise, if Brazil have dropped him, I don’t see how Utd can play him.

Sky too have got an article on this now. Only BBC remains. If they get an article out too then shit gets real for the club. Whole British media will be hounding our club now.

Welp, your time to shine now Pellistri. Hope you are a good kid!

Every time substantial allegations with the level of evidence that has been brought to light in the occasions, yes, I would hope we did.

That might depend on the substance of the allegations and the type of legal proceeding.

Domestic abuse. I get it. Substance of the allegations meet a threshold when someone is charged, not before. Suspending based on an allegation isn't necessary.

With no evidence, how can he be found guilty? Doesn't really make any sense.

This means that every ex-girlfriend of a football player can make claims and pretty much ruin a footballer's career.

The background checks are none existent anymore, we signed Sancho despite the fact he had a poor track record for training at Dortmund. We basically walked into a disaster with that transfer and it looks the same with this kid.

Every time substantial allegations with the level of evidence that has been brought to light in the occasions, yes, I would hope we did.

You appear to have concluded quicker than the police.

If you didn't laugh you'd cry.

Our club is the worst run club in the world by a mile. It's like no one in the club is capable of ever making a single good decision.

Not saying anyone could have prevented this from within the club but it just feels like everything is a shot show.

Man what exactly is the club supposed to have done here? Or what did they do wrong that makes this pertain to us being the worst run club in the world? Hasn't most of this allegedly taken place before he was even a United player?