Antony under investigation by Brazilian authorities for domestic abuse | Inquiries ended | Back in the squad

Innocent until proven guilty and this females can hold it.

She saw that he went to United and decided to sue him. If the trick goes through, she can even take money from him and take him for granted.

Taped her fingers with duck tape and put paint on her head.

Telling us that she has proof. Not believing in any of this bulls**t.

A law should also be introduced for lying and that if the accused is found innocent the one who who makes the accusations should be the one convicted.

To see how many of them will be bold enough to accuse and judge somebody for fun.

After 3 months another chick will come for Rashford for duck taping her foot. .... telling us another fairy tale .
It's been said by others before me but this is really a despicable post.

For all his faults, at least he's willing to work hard, battle and put in a shift. Huge fees should get you more, but at least with Antony it's not from a lack of trying. Looking at you Sancho.

If only we could combine the Antony’s work ethic with Sanchos technical ability :(
Sancho is worse in technical aspects when controlling ball in tight space. That’s the main reason his performance is far below everyone’s expectations. He lose almost every time being pressured.

There is zero proof other than baseless accusations, don't be so quick to jump on a player, let's see if it goes to court or substantial evidence comes to light and wait to judge, I hope it's not true but if it is then as far as a club point of view goes, we need to consider what our recruitment are doing and why Ten Hag didn't know this of his character but for the moment, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

They're not baseless accusations, there is a significant body of evidence that has come to light already. Whether he is proven guilty or not for it, there's more to it than that. Look at the Greenwood situation, who is "technically" an innocent man.

They're not baseless accusations, there is a significant body of evidence that has come to light already. Whether he is proven guilty or not for it, there's more to it than that. Look at the Greenwood situation, who is "technically" an innocent man.

I think the Greenwood accusations have more base from the fact you can hear his voice and see him in the recording, these are pictures of injuries, no proof that it was caused by Antony unless I've missed some evidence?

I thought Antony was already clear of this allegation?
I don't know what kind of credibility the accuser has in fairness because I can only see media outlets like the Sun reporting it after a quick google. If it's just a twitter created storm (I think the original story was really old?) you are probably right. but this is a great narrative for the media, regardless of what he did/did not do, because of the Greenwood story and general media negativity around United.

Looks a bit more than a nothing burger and a bit of a familiar feel to it..

Why is almost everyone in here already assuming he's guilty?

This is the time we live in. Nobody has the humility to not take a position on anything. To simply accept that they don’t know the facts.

If only we could combine the Antony’s work ethic with Sanchos technical ability :(

Antony is not even lacking that. It’s not like he miscontrols the ball. With the obvious exception of his right foot, I think his technique is decent enough.

What he is lacking is any physical traits to beat a man, and good decision making skills.

Just went through the evidence on that god awful site. This is quite weak case and if these are the only allegations against Antony, then case wont go anywhere. Whatsapp chats and those photos are quite to easy to manipulate. Not sure if i have missed anything else

Also i saw the translation posted by someone on Reddit, this Antony S guy seems angry but there is no threat to kill. Worst thing he says is “i hope you die”. That in my book cant be a threat but each to their own. Atleast in Greenwood case there was an audio

If this case is in court already then why its being leaked through media?

If this case is in court already then why its being leaked through media?
Its not in court.
Apparently her lawyers are now in contact with the club and Manchester police.

Just went through the evidence on that god awful site. This is quite weak case and if these are the only allegations against Antony, then case wont go anywhere. Whatsapp chats and those photos are quite to easy to manipulate. Not sure if i have missed anything else

Also i saw the translation posted by someone on Reddit, this Antony S guy seems angry but there is no threat to kill. Worst thing he says is “i hope you die”. That in my book cant be a threat but each to their own. Atleast in Greenwood case there was an audio
Apparently there was an audio in this case too?

80M and 70M shouldn't be a life changing event for a club the size of United. Look at what Chelsea can spend.

This is the time we live in. Nobody has the humility to not take a position on anything. To simply accept that they don’t know the facts.
I agree. People rush to judgment and many don’t care if the evidence later casts some doubt. Their minds are made up.

Pretty much. Its a shame

There's gonna be huge pressure to suspend now. His going public with a denial won't change that - the Greenwood precedent can't be seen to not apply here. What a fecking mess (and what a **** if true) again. Serious question - Are we cursed? Did someone sell our souls to the devil for the Fergie years?