Andy Carroll

Referees in this country are a fecking joke. That was a red card all day long.

He CLEARLY used excessive force and endangered de Gea's saftey. Fergie is right to be fecking livid. Not even a yellow? feck off Probert you incompetent cnut.

He's won a few headers against Evra, that means he's unplayable according to Sky.

He seems like such an idiot. Loved giving and getting a few elbows? Yeah, that's what being a striker is all about...

So Carroll apologists think that Vidic is strong enough to force Carroll into the air with that kind of force.. I know Vidic is a strong guy but come on..

Barnstorming performance apparently. Chucking yourself around like a pissed up alehouse Sunday league player is MOTM worthy.

The rest of the world laughs at England for pinning their hopes on this guy.

What's worse is how the fecking commentators and media talk about him every time as if he the best player in the world.

He's a £30m striker that Brooking just described as being 'effective' for West Ham since he moved there; effective, that's the best he can manage. Rubbish striker that suits one style of football only.

He get's man of the match over Kagawa? English football, good stuff.

West Ham really are another Stoke. I guess they do a better job of it than Stoke do and hence they have more wins and points.

I have long since stopped paying attention to which English player Sky give their man of the match to but to give it to Andy Carroll tonight is incredible :lol:

All of his antics and dirty play aside I thought he was actually good today, relative to what I've seen from him before anyway. It was certainly the best I can remember seeing him play, he actually looked capable of some link up play with the ball at his feet. Granted he shouldn't have been man of the match and should have gotten a red card a few different times.

I'm really fecking annoyed about that incident before half-time.

article-2310711-195ADD09000005DC-763_634x392.jpg

article-2310711-195ADA3F000005DC-682_634x481.jpg

article-2310711-195AD861000005DC-799_634x446.jpg

Just look at how late he is going in there. Doesn't get within 6 feet of the ball and could have seriously injured at least two of our players. That's blatant assault.

Why is it that two-footed tackles cause massive uproar in the media and nearly breaking someone's neck just raises a few chuckles about him "putting himself about a bit"? fecking nasty, violent thug.

He get's man of the match over Kagawa? English football, good stuff.

Kagawa was largely wasteful, apart from his 2 moments of sublime skill :drool:

Carroll is a big lump that suits percentage football and that's exactly why Big Sam loves him. Carroll is a decent "old school" centre forward and nothing more. The fact he's been picked for England shows the current crisis that English football is in. Alan Partridge would describe him as a "work geordie"

Sam Allardyce blaming the result on the linesman whilst brushing aside the fact that Carroll could have been sent off was the most annoying thing. Especially as Carroll denied Hernandez a late tap-in to win the game!

I'm really fecking annoyed about that incident before half-time.

article-2310711-195ADD09000005DC-763_634x392.jpg

article-2310711-195ADA3F000005DC-682_634x481.jpg

article-2310711-195AD861000005DC-799_634x446.jpg

Just look at how late he is going in there. Doesn't get within 6 feet of the ball and could have seriously injured at least two of our players. That's blatant assault.

Why is it that two-footed tackles cause massive uproar in the media and nearly breaking someone's neck just raises a few chuckles about him "putting himself about a bit"? fecking nasty, violent thug.

I was livid at the time... still am a bit to be honest. Look at where his hands are... any normal bloke would put them in front of themselves to break the impact for both them and who they're about to hit... but for some inexplicable reasons, Carrolls hands are down and he's made no attempt to break the impact on DDG.

Actually it's not inexplicable... he's a dirty fecker who wanted to do someone. Disgrace of a "challenge"

His tackle to stop Hernandez from scoring was a pretty big contribution too...

15m fee agreed with West Ham apparently.
I look forward to the twisted calculations on RAWK that hide the 20m loss.

Did very well to get £15 million for him. £10 million player at best.