Andy Carroll

I think West Ham paying 15M for that is even more mental than Liverpool paying 35M, the feck were they thinking.

MInQZoW.jpg

Twitter buzzing that he may be retiring due to injury.

Doesn't work like that.

We've already got Bebe, and it's impossible to say whether he's good enough for United having seen barely anything from him, so why compare him to a player we've seen a lot more of, who happens to be in good form?

It's a pointless comparison, but hard-pressed and if forced to provide an answer to the above, I would say Bebe, because United agreed to a deal overshadowed by Carlos' personal opinion, and they are far more qualified to judge potential then any of us.

Still prefer Bebe to Carroll, Hectic?

Fair enough. :lol: Carl comes out OK too.

This thread just highlights how difficult it is to judge players sensibly.

Agreed, but some of the opinions in this thread are a bit weird. He isn't exactly blessed with quality technical ability.

Agreed, but some of the opinions in this thread are a bit weird. He isn't exactly blessed with quality technical ability.

Id be lying if i said hes absolute drivel because hes not. The usual overating of an english prospect applied to him. His personality was part of my intial dislike and why I thought hed never reach the heights than some felt he was destined for.