View full 2014-15 profile

6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but it's your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. I'll be baffled if we buy another 4-5 players.
Four should be the absolute minimum. I don't want to be a buzzkill in what should be a positive thread, but the signing of Herrera and the appointment of van Gaal doesn't detract from other areas that are either far too weak, lack depth or lack experience.

I get the impression that some people are so relieved once we make a very good acquisition, they instantly lower their expectations on what else the team needs. I'm not saying you necessarily, but I will be quite annoyed if we make just one or two signings on top of this guy.

Are they any good? Last I heard they were a long way off being ready to be second in the pecking order.
They've been very promising, but it can be a huge step up from reserves. Hopefully we can gauge their talent from pre-season and see if they're ready to handle a backup role.

-----------DDG---------------
Raphael----Jones----Smalling----LB
-------Carrick------Herrera------
Nani---------Mata-------Rooney
-------------RVP------------

Don't know much about him but from the youtube he looks like a Modric type which is just what we need to finally link midfield and attack.

Still need a Carrick replacement, someone who can sit and keep things ticking over.

Exciting times....

Welcome Ander.

And well played United, that was a very quick move. I'm so happy this didn't drag on to eternity. One deal done and the transfer window hasn't even started yet. There's so much to be excited about. Bring it!

When is the press conference ?

Fans quibbling over transfer fees is ridiculous.

Yep, what is it to us if United pay 25 or 32m? Shaw is one of the brightest talents in England and he would most likely make sure that our LB spot would be sewn up for the next decade.

If that performance where he tore our midfield a new one was an indication of his quality then he'll be great for us.

Love to hear the background story on this transfer, this time on monday no one had a clue about it.

Welcome Ander Herrera! I am made up right now, great day for Man Utd fans!

10460325_533979963395283_7121497916237610119_n.jpg

fecking brilliant news! Glad for the bloke after the shambles of last summer as well.

This was posted 18 minutes after United announced the deal and after Herrera posted the pics on his own twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.