All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

No, we don’t actually have a physical ticket/card now. They’re digital tickets and from this season are kept in the Utd app and are locked to the device. I’m not sure if anyone has found a loophole in how to unofficially transfer the match ticket yet but the correct way to do it is for you to get a forwarding membership which then allows the season ticket holder to transfer the ‘ticket’ to you via the club.
Ah thank you. How much is a forwarding membership?

No, we don’t actually have a physical ticket/card now. They’re digital tickets and from this season are kept in the Utd app and are locked to the device. I’m not sure if anyone has found a loophole in how to unofficially transfer the match ticket yet but the correct way to do it is for you to get a forwarding membership which then allows the season ticket holder to transfer the ‘ticket’ to you via the club.
Yes there is a way round it which I demonstrated at the trial matches last season, this method can be used as long as United don’t introduce changing QR codes after they have been sent 3 hours before kick off

Hello, newbie here - looking to treat my 9yr old to his first ever Utd game and what better start vs City for the Community Shield - Aug 10th! Now what are the best ways to try and get 3 tickets without being shafted or bent over a barrel!! Online is a minefield and City tickets are a lovely price but Utd ones are through the roof!! any tips would be ideal, looking for 3, any section that has Utd fans (can’t have his first experience being in with the City lot!!)

Last edited:
Hi all, just trying to get my head around the ticketing system, if someone can help me with a question please?

My understanding is that each ticket purchased needs a membership?

I'm a member, but if I wanted to buy two tickets for a match, can I buy a second membership at the same time as the ticket? (Or a third membership for a third ticket, etc)

Thanks,

Hi all, just trying to get my head around the ticketing system, if someone can help me with a question please?

My understanding is that each ticket purchased needs a membership?

I'm a member, but if I wanted to buy two tickets for a match, can I buy a second membership at the same time as the ticket? (Or a third membership for a third ticket, etc)

Thanks,
In theory yes, kind of.

The easiest solution is if you intend to try by tickets for an extra 1 or 2 people, just get the memberships paid for and set up as soon as possible, get them grouped on the portal and it’ll make the purchasing process much simpler.

It’s also vital if you intend to apply for games which go to ballot.

So. I'm completely lost by this stupid app when trying to help my parents.

My mum purchased her and my dads season tickets.

She gets emails from the club for both as they're both under that email.

Anyway, she's now getting emails saying "last chance" to do this testing thing for my dad's ticket. My mum has done it for hers and apparently they have to set up an "app ticketing relationship" but I've no idea how to do that. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to do that.
Load of information on the Ticket Hub, https://www.manutd.com/en/videos/detail/create-an-app-ticket-relationship

Hi,

Anyone experience buy ticket from P1 Travel? I am going with 9 family members and thinking to get it from P1.

Hi All.

Looking for 2 tickets for Fulham (H), 16 August
Looking for 4 tickets (can do with 2 tickets) for Spurs (H), 29th September. One of my closest friends is visiting UK for the first time and watching a match at OT is the primary reason. Please help.

All have memberships.

Hi All.

Looking for 2 tickets for Fulham (H), 16 August
Looking for 4 tickets (can do with 2 tickets) for Spurs (H), 29th September. One of my closest friends is visiting UK for the first time and watching a match at OT is the primary reason. Please help.

All have memberships.

Ticket drop now worth getting in the queue

Not sure I've managed to get into a "randomly-assigned" queue anywhere earlier than 30,000+ in the past 4 attempts.

I guess I should feel better about only having 5k people in front of me in the queue.

Did the system change last year? Never had an issue getting tickets for me, my brother and dad but now find it near impossible to get a batch of 3 despite being in the queue on time.

>Logs in at 9:20 (which I know makes absolutely no difference but needed to, due to work), enter at 10am as usual, 41231 ahead of me in the queue. Another pointless exercise and waste of time. Logs out<

In the Q to get 2 for Fulham….. I’m currently 3600 in the Q….. wondering if it’s worth me holding out!

:devil: :devil: :devil: Tickets secured. The queue started moving at around the hour mark. Still looked like plenty of tickets available for Spurs.

If anyone is in the queue and can get the following, I will immediately buy it off you. I have the memberships and have done a few transactions on the Caf previously.

2 tickets for Fulham (H), 16 August
4 tickets (can do with 2 tickets) for Spurs (H), 29th September.

For anyone still waiting I managed to get on. There is quite a few left for Fulham, Everton, Brentford and Leicester.

Maybe not sitting together but definitely tickets there, keep waiting.

:devil: :devil: :devil: Tickets secured. The queue started moving at around the hour mark. Still looked like plenty of tickets available for Spurs.

How did you get a good place in the queue? I Joined at half 9 but got like 54k and just let it wait for a few hours in the queue, sold out by the time I reached 9k :lol: