All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Looking for 4 together for 21st December against Bournemouth? Going over for Shamrock rovers match against Chelsea, and might as well go see united after watching Rovers beat Chelsea.

If tickets from a STH are forwarded to a member, did I see in this thread that they still receive a PDF ticket? Or is it an app-only ticket?

I read the same in this thread but think they’ve changed it after the opening game. I forwarded a ticket last week and it had to be accessed by the app assigned to that member.

Looking for 2 tickets to Leicester (H) on 9th. Both members. Cheers

PORTO - Allocation Information: We have received 2,502 tickets, including 12 pairs of tickets for wheelchair users. Tickets are priced at £23.

Yeah anyone with 3 credits is guaranteed on this one. But half of them with 3 credits won't go anyway so I'd say 2 minimum but with it being first away of the season probably go down to 0
I’m on 3 so hope your right, can’t see it making 0 though even 1 could be a struggle, I could be wrong though?

Four tickets seated together for Barnsley available in N3406. DM if interested.

I’m on 3 so hope your right, can’t see it making 0 though even 1 could be a struggle, I could be wrong though?
Alright, maybe not 100% guaranteed but there will be people giving the game a miss, technically there is 2647 people with 3 or more credits and 2502 tickets to go around, if you check the link below off utd site:

https://tickets.manutd.com/screenlo...ent/documents/html/european-away-credits.html

Especially with the game being so close and direct flights are mega expensive, I think it will go down to 1 credit for sure, but maybe 0. (I hope so cos my mate is coming with me who is on 0)

Alright, maybe not 100% guaranteed but there will be people giving the game a miss, technically there is 2647 people with 3 or more credits and 2502 tickets to go around, if you check the link below off utd site:

https://tickets.manutd.com/screenlo...ent/documents/html/european-away-credits.html

Especially with the game being so close and direct flights are mega expensive, I think it will go down to 1 credit for sure, but maybe 0. (I hope so cos my mate is coming with me who is on 0)
As there's more than 2.5k tickets (only just) , 5% of the 2.5k are for 0 credits

Dear Supporter,

Following the EFL Carabao Cup draw we now know we will be facing Barnsley at home on Tuesday 17th September.

As a loyal United Member, you are usually able to purchase one ticket for each game. As an exciting additional benefit, you can now purchase up to six tickets (including yours) for this must-win home game against Barnsley!

This is an incredibly rare opportunity to secure your tickets and enjoy the match live at Old Trafford with your family and friends. Don’t miss out!

:lol:

Dear Supporter,

Following the EFL Carabao Cup draw we now know we will be facing Barnsley at home on Tuesday 17th September.

As a loyal United Member, you are usually able to purchase one ticket for each game. As an exciting additional benefit, you can now purchase up to six tickets (including yours) for this must-win home game against Barnsley!

This is an incredibly rare opportunity to secure your tickets and enjoy the match live at Old Trafford with your family and friends. Don’t miss out!

City-esque

Dear Supporter,

I got this too. Wow, the club is so generous allowing me to book so many tickets. I like how they addressed it to supporter instead of my name too.

Allocation Information: We have received 2,502 tickets, including 12 pairs of tickets for wheelchair users. Tickets are priced at £23. Applications will open no later than 3pm on Friday 6th September, until 8am Tuesday 10th September. Applications will be accepted from Executive Club Members, Season Ticket holders and United Members.

1 ticket available for Barnsley.

N4405

Transfer to members only.

Will take £10 for it.

sports break just announcing a day trip for just short of 500 quid which is mega expensive, could of done without that though makes it a bit more difficult for people on 3 credits now

Hello!

I'm a bit early to the party for this one as they haven't been released yet, but if anyone is planning on buying an Ipswich away ticket to sell on, I'd be grateful to know about it please. I'm not a member any more, but I will happily provide stamped addressed return envelopes, prompt payment and all that jazz!

Thanks so much

Is the ballot open? I can't even access the site as Queueit thinks I'm a bot, any tips on getting around it?

Chubbed for Palace away - if anyone has a spare would happily purchase them plenty of pints, and return the favour later in the season...

Please somebody… anybody..

Hang on., there is a ballot now for European aways ??

I assume if you have sufficient credits you don’t need to worry in any case?

Honestly thought how they did European aways last year and before was one of the few fecking things they actually did right

Hang on., there is a ballot now for European aways ??

I assume if you have sufficient credits you don’t need to worry in any case?

Honestly thought how they did European aways last year and before was one of the few fecking things they actually did right
My thoughts exactly.

Plus there’s also this gem, which might be easy for people to miss:

“Each application will be weighted based on the applicant with the lowest number of credits.

For example, if a fan with nine credits makes and application with a fan who has two credits, the ballot will be run based on the application having two credits.”

Nearly got caught out by that one.

My thoughts exactly.

Plus there’s also this gem, which might be easy for people to miss:

“Each application will be weighted based on the applicant with the lowest number of credits.

For example, if a fan with nine credits makes and application with a fan who has two credits, the ballot will be run based on the application having two credits.”

Nearly got caught out by that one.
I don't believe that is anything new.

Is it easy to become a “member”?

Would love to get some tickets for me and a couple of friends at some point over the next season or two.
Haven’t been at Old Trafford since the Rooney overhead kick (University, work and life get into the way) so I bring good omens.

Looking for 2 tickets next to each other for Brentford (H) on the 19th of October. Both members. Cheers

Now that the euro away ballot is back do the old terms still apply, as in, if you are unsuccessful you still get a credit?
Nothing on the website.
Thanks.