All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

This
Friday 19th there is a ‘ticket drop’ on the website for the first 4 games.

10am start and it will be rammed getting on.

If you do manage to get on, just pick the quantity of tickets you want and hit pick tickets. Don’t go into each block and check.
Let the computer do it, and get them paid for quickly.

The ballots are For certain games, on the website you can see the application and closing dates.
this is just for home matches right?

So. I'm completely lost by this stupid app when trying to help my parents.

My mum purchased her and my dads season tickets.

She gets emails from the club for both as they're both under that email.

Anyway, she's now getting emails saying "last chance" to do this testing thing for my dad's ticket. My mum has done it for hers and apparently they have to set up an "app ticketing relationship" but I've no idea how to do that. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to do that.

Anyway, she's now getting emails saying "last chance" to do this testing thing for my dad's ticket. My mum has done it for hers and apparently they have to set up an "app ticketing relationship" but I've no idea how to do that. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to do that.
Your auld man needs to download the app to his or another phone and log in.
He needs to fix the phone to his account and simply donate one of the spurious tickets (that’s the easiest option)

Your ma will still be able to get his tickets on hers for going to games. But for this task he needs to sort his own account.

I have 3 tickets for the community shield, 1 adult, 1 U17 and 1 U12. Not sure of these can be upgraded or not but I can no longer attend due to work. I am looking to swap for the Fulham game if anyone is interested. I am a member so can transfer them. They are in block 524.
If you're offering, I'll take the adult one. If the other ones can be made it into adults, I can take 2. I'm a member but don't have the Fulham tickets to swap.

I’ll talk you through it , send me a pm , be easier that way

I know it's ages away but if anyone has 2 tickets available for Spurs at home on 29 September please let me know. We have memberships. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Here for advice, as opposed to tickets. I am coming up from Sydney (seems like theres so many of us), I've experienced the difficulty in trying to get tickets during general release in the past, and so I am looking at buying one of the cheaper hospitality tickets. I am purely coming up there to see United, and using up most of my work leave to do so, so I want to guarentee myself a spot.

I was lucky enough to save up a few years ago and made a similar trip, and bought hospitality tickets for the Manchester derby (our 2-1 win, best experience of my life). I sat in block N3408, which is the Sir Alex Stand, and it felt like we missed out on the atmosphere as we were quite high up.

This time its between N3408 (Sir Alex Stand) or S122 (Sir Bobby Stand).

Anyone been to both and know which one would be better from an atmosphere standpoint. There is about $200 AUD difference between the two (Sir Bobby Stand being more expensive), so I want to know if it is worth the extra cost?

I wont be able to afford a big game again (Hospitality tickets for these start at close to $500 AUD each), so it will probably be for a game against Ipswich or another bottom half side.

Hi everyone,

Here for advice, as opposed to tickets. I am coming up from Sydney (seems like theres so many of us), I've experienced the difficulty in trying to get tickets during general release in the past, and so I am looking at buying one of the cheaper hospitality tickets. I am purely coming up there to see United, and using up most of my work leave to do so, so I want to guarentee myself a spot.

I was lucky enough to save up a few years ago and made a similar trip, and bought hospitality tickets for the Manchester derby (our 2-1 win, best experience of my life). I sat in block N3408, which is the Sir Alex Stand, and it felt like we missed out on the atmosphere as we were quite high up.

Anyone been to both and know which one would be better from an atmosphere standpoint. There is about $200 AUD difference between the two (Sir Bobby Stand being more expensive), so I want to know if it is worth the extra cost?

I wont be able to afford a big game again (Hospitality tickets for these start at close to $500 AUD each), so it will probably be for a game against Ipswich or another bottom half side.

Atmosphere wise, it's never going to be great sat in a hospitality area but if I had the choice I would go S122 as you are going to be a lot closer to the sections with atmosphere, as well as sitting close to the pitch.

S122 your also going to see the players walk out from the tunnel. Imo, just a better experience all round for game after such a long trip over.

Hi everyone,

Or as an alternative if it isn’t a big game you can buy a couple of tickets off me low down in E236 , the cost next season works out in the low £40’s, get yourself a pie and chips before the game for about a tenner, then after the game book yourself into a 5* restaurant in Manchester and have a gourmet 3 course meal and you would still be about £200 better off than the rip off United hospitality prices. Send me a dm for which match you want to go to

Or as an alternative if it isn’t a big game you can buy a couple of tickets off me low down in E236 , the cost next season works out in the low £40’s, get yourself a pie and chips before the game for about a tenner, then after the game book yourself into a 5* restaurant in Manchester and have a gourmet 3 course meal and you would still be about £200 better off than the rip off United hospitality prices. Send me a dm for which match you want to go to

I'd do this tbh.

E236 good enough atmosphere wise. Anywhere but the quadrants or NT3 are good seats IMO.

Loving seeing all the Australians in the chat ha ha. Good luck to all of us.

Seeing some of the comments since my original post. Appreciate all the advice.

The hospitality tickets are out of my reach. Can go to £100 (roughly $200 Aus) per ticket, for 2 tickets for Brighton away, and for Liverpool at OT. Some of the comments have me worried I’ve still got no chance, but if there are any takers please dm me! Much appreciated

The hospitality tickets are out of my reach. Can go to £100 (roughly $200 Aus) per ticket, for 2 tickets for Brighton away, and for Liverpool at OT. Some of the comments have me worried I’ve still got no chance, but if there are any takers please dm me! Much appreciated
Sorry to tell you but you will not get 2 away tickets for £100 from anyone. Over FV is forbidden on here anyway.

You've picked two nightmare games to get tickets for. 0.1% chance on here.

Plenty available for our Europa home games...

They’re the only dates I’m in europe and can get to the games ‍:( couldn’t have worked out worse.

No-one will sell you over face value here and put simply, there’s a 0.000001 % chance of getting a pair of Brighton away from anyone.
You might get lucky on a tout site for the Brighton end mind.
Liverpool you maybe have a 0.1% chance of a pair.

Don't they go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am? How would we get tickets for the home Europa games? Hoping to take my son to his first game at OT but haven't been in years, I know you need to pay for a membership (Which I can just get a lite membership), what's the cheapest/ easiest way to get a few seats next to each other? Not bothered at all if it's cup/ Europa/ League etc? Any help greatly appreciated, it's his dream!

Don't they go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am? How would we get tickets for the home Europa games? Hoping to take my son to his first game at OT but haven't been in years, I know you need to pay for a membership (Which I can just get a lite membership), what's the cheapest/ easiest way to get a few seats next to each other? Not bothered at all if it's cup/ Europa/ League etc? Any help greatly appreciated, it's his dream!
For the Europa league games and league cup games you can probably get as many as you want , league cup home games usually come at a 25% discount, not sure if that still applies.
However you will save yourself a lot of money by getting your tickets off a season ticket holder off here,
Surprising how many season ticket holders have other commitments on these nights

The Liverpool game isn't in the batch tomorrow I don't think.

Home Europa games will be widely available via Utd in a ticket drop and on here. Won't be a problem for you.

For the Europa league games and league cup games you can probably get as many as you want , league cup home games usually come at a 25% discount, not sure if that still applies.
However you will save yourself a lot of money by getting your tickets off a season ticket holder off here,
Surprising how many season ticket holders have other commitments on these nights

Home Europa games will be widely available via Utd in a ticket drop and on here. Won't be a problem for you.

Thanks both, problem is ideally I'd like the Mrs to come as well if possible so getting 3 seats next to each other for any day I figured would be gold dust or is that a possibility for league cup games?

Sorry if it was clear already also but they don't go on sale until 10am tomorrow for the cup games correct?

Think it is according to email.

I’ve got a funny feeling there will be a good amount tomorrow, just a case of getting in which is easier said than done

Think it is according to email.

I’ve got a funny feeling there will be a good amount tomorrow, just a case of getting in which is easier said than done

Yeah just checked - Liverpool is on the list.

Should be plenty tomorrow but the site will crash.

Not sure why Spurs isn't a ballot.

Thanks both, problem is ideally I'd like the Mrs to come as well if possible so getting 3 seats next to each other for any day I figured would be gold dust or is that a possibility for league cup games?

Sorry if it was clear already also but they don't go on sale until 10am tomorrow for the cup games correct?

A boring league cup draw or a Europa League home game people will be throwing them away on here.

I've seen free tickets and people putting up pairs for £20 before.

Highly likely to barely sell out on the official site either but the way they release tickets sometimes makes it a teste of nerve.

A boring league cup draw or a Europa League home game people will be throwing them away on here.

I've seen free tickets and people putting up pairs for £20 before.

Highly likely to barely sell out on the official site either but the way they release tickets sometimes makes it a teste of nerve.

Thank you

Yeah just checked - Liverpool is on the list.

Should be plenty tomorrow but the site will crash.

Not sure why Spurs isn't a ballot.
I signed up as a lite member after my original post. On the United site it’s saying I’m not eligible to enter any ballot they’re accepting applications for. Is this to do with the lite membership, or is it just already a closed ballot?

I signed up as a lite member after my original post. On the United site it’s saying I’m not eligible to enter any ballot they’re accepting applications for. Is this to do with the lite membership, or is it just already a closed ballot?

Liverpool ballot was a few weeks ago. They are going to release tickets on open sale to members tomorrow.

It's a very weird system. Ballot, then random ticket releases without an additional ballot.

Liverpool ballot was a few weeks ago. They are going to release tickets on open sale to members tomorrow.

It's a very weird system. Ballot, then random ticket releases without an additional ballot.
Ah. Brilliant. Appreciate the help!

Hi. So I might be coming from the States to see a couple of games this year so I had a quick question for you folks who go to games.

Assuming a season ticket holder isnt going to a game, am I allowed to take that persons season ticket holder card and go to games by paying that person like I did 12 years ago? I remember purchasing a couple of tickets from @decorativeed!

Good luck with the drop, hope you get something

Tried getting the Everton game in November for my birthday on the initial release but had no chance. Opted for Forest, at the very top, have told the missus how high it is, but I don't think she's going to know it's this high haha. Better than nothing!

Hi. So I might be coming from the States to see a couple of games this year so I had a quick question for you folks who go to games.

Assuming a season ticket holder isnt going to a game, am I allowed to take that persons season ticket holder card and go to games by paying that person like I did 12 years ago? I remember purchasing a couple of tickets from @decorativeed!
No, we don’t actually have a physical ticket/card now. They’re digital tickets and from this season are kept in the Utd app and are locked to the device. I’m not sure if anyone has found a loophole in how to unofficially transfer the match ticket yet but the correct way to do it is for you to get a forwarding membership which then allows the season ticket holder to transfer the ‘ticket’ to you via the club.

The ticket drop has moved to midday in case anyone wasn't aware, Microsoft Server outage worldwide so not able to log in currently.

Hearing about a delay on tickets today till midday? Unsure how true, but apparently affecting a lot of sectors