All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Have a ticket to the community shield. Downloaded it to Apple Pay wallet from the Desktop site and ticket has QR code and seems ok.

However, when I go on the United app and under tickets it says the qr code is available 3 hours before KO. So is the ticket I downloaded form the united site not the one I use?

Have a ticket to the community shield. Downloaded it to Apple Pay wallet from the Desktop site and ticket has QR code and seems ok.

However, when I go on the United app and under tickets it says the qr code is available 3 hours before KO. So is the ticket I downloaded form the united site not the one I use?

You can use the apple wallet or the app for the Shield.

App only at OT.

It works. Or at least it worked for the Community Shield ticket. I've forwarded mine to a connection I already set up. I'm hoping that means it works for Old Trafford tickets too.

Awesome. I think I'll try to find a partner next time I try for the queue. Then maybe one of us will get a good queue spot and both be able to get tickets. :lol:

I had the same for my 10 year old, theres a tracking website for the memebership packs that shows mine as being the 23/24 pack, i would imagine thats what you will get too

the ones your kids got as did my daughter are last years packs, i rang the customer services to be told this was correct and she wouldnt be getting this years one because this is for renewing members only

To be honest im pretty pissed off with that, no where does it tell you this on the website while showing you all the stuff you get when you sign up being the newer pack
Oh wow. Thats really poor

Has anybody had any experience in buying a ticket to a big game as an away game? I.e. like Arsenal?
Trying to get Everton (H) for my birthday at end of November, but if not we're looking at going to London and with Arsenal away on the 2nd Dec, that could be a good shout.
:lol: :lol: I love these posts.
There will be loads of tickets for the Everton game, just keep your ear to the ground and you'll be sound.

Hi there,
My partner and I are flying to the UK from Australia in late September. I'm hoping to get hold of a couple tickets to ManUtd v Tottenham on September 29th.
I would appreciate some help from the Forum. Thanks in advance.

You move your seats there mate?

Had our seats in here for a few seasons but when I go I am normally trying to swap for a more lively section of the ground... :D

Tried to move this summer to more central in the South (some of our group are more prawn sandwich these days) but the TO weren't having any of it due to other forced moves required around the stadium. It's a good view from these seats but I don't like being next to the away mob when most people around you aren't willing to have a little go back at them!

Had our seats in here for a few seasons but when I go I am normally trying to swap for a more lively section of the ground... :D

Tried to move this summer to more central in the South (some of our group are more prawn sandwich these days) but the TO weren't having any of it due to other forced moves required around the stadium. It's a good view from these seats but I don't like being next to the away mob when most people around you aren't willing to have a little go back at them!

Yeh not sure I'd fancy watching City pass it about 2-0 up sat in south :lol:

Is anyone getting a message on the website saying they aren't eligible to apply for Brighton away when you definitely should be?

You're welcome to those who I have reminded to apply in the ballot. Welcome to a new ticketing season everyone - frustration, disillusionment and being totally mind-blown at the incompetence awaits us!

Tried to move this summer to more central in the South (some of our group are more prawn sandwich these days) but the TO weren't having any of it due to other forced moves required around the stadium. It's a good view from these seats but I don't like being next to the away mob when most people around you aren't willing to have a little go back at them if interest
Out of interest, why didn’t you move to the new atmosphere section if you want somewhere a bit more lively??

Either that, or have TRA membership and go in there?

Out of interest, why didn’t you move to the new atmosphere section if you want somewhere a bit more lively??

Either that, or have TRA membership and go in there?

Only because my personal preference is not that of our group as a whole. I find it easy enough to swap tickets in the South for West/East/SS/TRA though so this setup works for us a group :+1:

Hi,

Looking for a single ticket for Fulham at home.

Edit: sorted now, got one.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Looking for an extra pair for Spurs at home for 2 of my mates, Happy to swap my pair of Season tickets for the Liverpool game in exchange for Spurs tickets if needed.
DM me if interested,
Thanks in advance

Looking for 2 tickets to Fulham, do I need to buy a membership or something like that?

Looking for 2 tickets to Fulham, do I need to buy a membership or something like that?
You can now get tickets transferred to you from a season ticket holder without having a membership, however there is a £10 extra premium. So my ticket is £41 in K stand and you would pay £51

Just get the £20 forwarding membership. I used to just get them whatsapped to me, but the tickets only go live 3 hrs before kick off now, and you have to have them in the United app, and it's just not worth the hassle any more, for myself or the person sending the tickets.

You can now get tickets transferred to you from a season ticket holder without having a membership, however there is a £10 extra premium. So my ticket is £41 in K stand and you would pay £51
Has anyone figured out how this actually works ? I am assuming the buyer still needs to setup an account with United to get a membership number but I trying to figure out how the club get their £10.

Has anyone figured out how this actually works ? I am assuming the buyer still needs to setup an account with United to get a membership number but I trying to figure out how the club get their £10.
Come on mate, this is United you’ll need a university degree to work it out

Looking for 1 adult ticket against Leicester on 9th of November, if anyone has it and wants to sell, please contact.

Last edited:
So if I forward my ST onto another member, do they pay the club and then I get refunded? And it doesn’t count against me in the quest for going to 17 home games.

So if I forward my ST onto another member, do they pay the club and then I get refunded? And it doesn’t count against me in the quest for going to 17 home games.

The answer to your second question is that it definitely counts towards your attendance. There’s no limit to how many games you want to forward / refund.

Good question on the first part - would be curious to know when the £10 is paid and who by

The answer to your second question is that it definitely counts towards your attendance. There’s no limit to how many games you want to forward / refund.

Good question on the first part - would be curious to know when the £10 is paid and who by
So the extra £10 is for members as well? I thought that was for non members that you add to your list, think that’s a thing now. I also thought if you sell it back to the club that counted against you?

So the extra £10 is for members as well? I thought that was for non members that you add to your list, think that’s a thing now. I also thought if you sell it back to the club that counted against you?
The extra £10 is for non members only. Selling back to the club is fine as far as league games are concerned. Only counts against you if you sell cup games back to the club.

After a spare for the Charity Shield. Preferably in the third tier as that's where my mates are going but would take anything.

TIA