All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Got tickets for the Community Shield but can't get into my basket to pay :lol:

This process is a fecking disgrace every year.
Overloading the site with people looking for liverpool and community shield.
Great planning as ever

My experience this morning trying to get a ticket to Man Utd v Liverpool in the release:
  1. Join queue in position nine hundred and something
  2. My turn, I add a ticket to my basket, go to basket to pay and then I'm put in a queue at position 4000 and something
  3. my turn comes, add a seat to basket, go to basket, then i'm in a queue of 4000 again
  4. Repeat step 3 above.

Yep, ditto. Frustratingly pointless waste of time.

Those of you who were stuck in the loop of doom earlier try again now, they've fixed it (to an extent).

Anyone know how this will work out ?

Change for 2024/25: based on fan feedback, you can now forward to any supporter – however, your discounted Season Ticket price will only be kept if forwarding to a United Member. For tickets forwarded to non-members the £10 difference in cost will be charged.

Reminder: if the supporter you are forwarding your ticket to is a lower concession, please keep the ticket at the original ticket concession (e.g. if an over 65 is forwarding to an under 16, the concession will need to remain as over 65).

Disabled supporters who wish to forward their ticket to a non-disabled supporter can call 0161 524 0211 where a member of the team can assist you

Hi all,

I have 1 spare ticket available for the Fulham game, Streford End tier 2.

Drop me a message if interested.

Thanks.

where can I buy the community shield tickets? I need 4

You get them from the United site pal.
But they are sold out.

I resold one CL ticket last year, so wasn’t eligible for the first ballot. But they went on sale to ST holders during the week, and I got a pair on Row1 of level 5.

I had Club Wembley tickets for the Coventry game last season, and was up near the big screen in the United end, for £150 per ticket.

My pal had a ticket in the 5’s, for £45 and give or take, we were the same height from the pitch.

anyone know how to find out what my 'authorised device' is? I downloaded the app and tried to do the ticket test 'resale' thing - but got a screen up saying this is not your authorised device. no idea to find out what is!

anyone know how to find out what my 'authorised device' is? I downloaded the app and tried to do the ticket test 'resale' thing - but got a screen up saying this is not your authorised device. no idea to find out what is!

It means that the app, logged in with your details is linked to another phone and not the one you have to hand.

Have you changed phones recently?

Happened to me when they released the app.
But I hadn’t changed phones. It was a bug.

Quick call to the ticket office and they reset the device, I re authorised the phone and haven’t had a problem since.

In Sum, call the T/O and they will reset.

You get them from the United site pal.
But they are sold out.

I resold one CL ticket last year, so wasn’t eligible for the first ballot. But they went on sale to ST holders during the week, and I got a pair on Row1 of level 5.

I had Club Wembley tickets for the Coventry game last season, and was up near the big screen in the United end, for £150 per ticket.

My pal had a ticket in the 5’s, for £45 and give or take, we were the same height from the pitch.

Thanks, I always buy tickets via Swedish websites and they are often pricey. I guess I am going to keep doing the same and take the hit.

It means that the app, logged in with your details is linked to another phone and not the one you have to hand.

Have you changed phones recently?

Happened to me when they released the app.
But I hadn’t changed phones. It was a bug.

Quick call to the ticket office and they reset the device, I re authorised the phone and haven’t had a problem since.

In Sum, call the T/O and they will reset.

Amazing thanks mate - much appreciated! Changed phones about a year ago so perhaps that. will give them a call on Monday. thanks again!

Amazing thanks mate - much appreciated! Changed phones about a year ago so perhaps that. will give them a call on Monday. thanks again!

A year ago the app wasn’t live.
It would only be if you have logged into the app since around March/April.

Maybe delete the app and try again.

In fairness to the T/O, they were helpful with my issue. Quick reset and job done.

They have a vested interest in getting all fans sorted for the start of the season.

Thanks, I always buy tickets via Swedish websites and they are often pricey. I guess I am going to keep doing the same and take the hit.

The Wembley tickets are old style QR codes and not via the App.
With that, I would imagine there will be a few knocking about.

Have you got memberships?

If so, keep an eye on here for some availability.

I paid £35 each for area 516, so even at twice the price, for the same area, don’t go paying more than £70 each.

The Wembley tickets are old style QR codes and not via the App.
With that, I would imagine there will be a few knocking about.

Have you got memberships?

If so, keep an eye on here for some availability.

I paid £35 each for area 516, so even at twice the price, for the same area, don’t go paying more than £70 each.
No, I do not have the membership but I am going to do now. I guess this is worth doing to catch tickets at good prices.

Hi guys,

I see someone has beat me to the “traveling from Australia” line, but..

i too, am traveling from Australia to Europe with my girlfriend. Had to book the rest of the trip before the fixtures came out. So left 4 nights for match week 2, on a 50/50 chance would be in Manchester or at least close-ish.. fixtures come out.. and it’s in effing Brighton.

I know away games are hard to get but is that a scarcity thing or do the club make it more difficult? That said, if anyone has 2 tickets to Brighton away, me (and to a lesser extent my Mrs) would be over the moon.
Even longer shot, but if brightons not possible, if anyone is selling a Liverpool ticket the following week, I’ll leave the Mrs on holiday and come over for the night. I haven’t told her yet, so if anyone knows her please don’t show her this.
I never get over to that side of the world , so if anyone is considering helping me out, happy to negotiate a good price for the hassle. much appreciated.
Ps before anyone starts - we’re staying with friends in italy. She’ll be mad, but fine!

Hi guys,

I see someone has beat me to the “traveling from Australia” line, but..

i too, am traveling from Australia to Europe with my girlfriend. Had to book the rest of the trip before the fixtures came out. So left 4 nights for match week 2, on a 50/50 chance would be in Manchester or at least close-ish.. fixtures come out.. and it’s in effing Brighton.

I know away games are hard to get but is that a scarcity thing or do the club make it more difficult? That said, if anyone has 2 tickets to Brighton away, me (and to a lesser extent my Mrs) would be over the moon.
Even longer shot, but if brightons not possible, if anyone is selling a Liverpool ticket the following week, I’ll leave the Mrs on holiday and come over for the night. I haven’t told her yet, so if anyone knows her please don’t show her this.
I never get over to that side of the world , so if anyone is considering helping me out, happy to negotiate a good price for the hassle. much appreciated.
Ps before anyone starts - we’re staying with friends in italy. She’ll be mad, but fine!

You’ve got absolutely no chance of getting a single to Brighton away off anyone here in the away end, let alone a double; let’s just get that out of the way.

Liverpool at home’s a long shot, but you never know. I’d suggest at least buying a membership and applying in the ballot as a first option.

You’ve got absolutely no chance of getting a single to Brighton away off anyone here in the away end, let alone a double; let’s just get that out of the way.

Liverpool at home’s a long shot, but you never know. I’d suggest at least buying a membership and applying in the ballot as a first option.

Ballot already done for Liverpool at home mate.

Right, so no chance on either front you reckon?

There is every chance on both accounts, if you are willing to pay whatever.

You can buy ticket for the Liverpool game for £349 each, in the upper quadrants of the stadium, on the United site now.

There will be tickets on sale for Brighton for the same kind of money (how it will work with the new app tickets remains to be seen).

You can buy ticket for the Liverpool game for £349 each, in the upper quadrants of the stadium, on the United site now.

There will be tickets on sale for Brighton for the same kind of money (how it will work with the new app tickets remains to be seen).
That’s about $800 Australian per ticket. Sadly, that’s out of my price range. I’ll hope something comes up in the next few weeks. Thanks for your help.

Hows the view at those Upper Quadrants? I am thinking of bringing my wife and 3 kids of 7-11 years old.

Is it just pot luck to know when the ballots are available? Can't say I've seen an email/notification and I've made sure notifications are on

Hows the view at those Upper Quadrants? I am thinking of bringing my wife and 3 kids of 7-11 years old.

we had season tickets in NE3417.
If I’m honest they were too far from the pitch.
You could see formations and the transitions / counter attacks very well.

But the atmosphere wasn’t great.
Maybe row 1 of the 3rd tier would be good, we were half way up it.

Is it just pot luck to know when the ballots are available? Can't say I've seen an email/notification and I've made sure notifications are on

Friday 19th there is a ‘ticket drop’ on the website for the first 4 games.

10am start and it will be rammed getting on.

If you do manage to get on, just pick the quantity of tickets you want and hit pick tickets. Don’t go into each block and check.
Let the computer do it, and get them paid for quickly.

The ballots are For certain games, on the website you can see the application and closing dates.

I have 3 tickets for the community shield, 1 adult, 1 U17 and 1 U12. Not sure of these can be upgraded or not but I can no longer attend due to work. I am looking to swap for the Fulham game if anyone is interested. I am a member so can transfer them. They are in block 524.

I have 3 tickets for the community shield, 1 adult, 1 U17 and 1 U12. Not sure of these can be upgraded or not but I can no longer attend due to work. I am looking to swap for the Fulham game if anyone is interested. I am a member so can transfer them. They are in block 524.

Did you get Shield tickets on Memberships? :eek:
Thought it was just ST holders.

I just happened to look on a whim on Friday evening and there were quite a few available.

Unfortunately I dithered, not realising they'd go so quick and when I decided to book on Saturday, they were gone

You can’t transfer them , you can forward them on , the one thing I have noticed at Wembley is that there are no ticket checks on the actual turnstiles, the stewards are more interested in the searches I’m sure now I’ve said that someone will tell me they got stopped

You can’t transfer them , you can forward them on , the one thing I have noticed at Wembley is that there are no ticket checks on the actual turnstiles, the stewards are more interested in the searches I’m sure now I’ve said that someone will tell me they got stopped
The only thing they seem to check is that you’re at the correct entrance.