All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Long shot, but an early shout for 2 tickets for the Leicester game on the 10th November (I've 2 membership accounts to forward tickets to)

Ideally standing in Stretty or in safe standing corner section near East/SAF stand.

Should they happen right away? Mine had been sat one requested sale for a few weeks now.

Apologies - forgot it had changed recently, mainly as when I sent my Liverpool back they sold in a second. Surprised the Forest ones aren't going fast though.

Got 2 free tickets going for game tomorrow, Stretford End tier 2.

Drop me a DM if interested.

These have been taken now.

Still have 1 ticket available for Twente, North stand tier 1.

Drop me a message if interested, members only please.

Does anybody else have issues with being able to forward tickets to people? I only see "Sell" and "Donate" - sell just is a request to sell back to the club.
Looking at the United video guide, they seem to just say go into the ticket and click Forward, I don't have that option?

I've a Full United Membership
Only ST holders can forward tickets

Only two of our three tickets will be used tonight, if the other doesnt go and doesnt scan throiugh turnstile will that still count as a credit?
Or will united class that as not used and therefore lose that as not attended all cup games?

Two tickets tonight, (for free) East Stand, members only. E335 Seats are together just to clarify.

Also, another two tickets for Twente 25th Sept. (FV) DM if interested, cheers.

Only two of our three tickets will be used tonight, if the other doesnt go and doesnt scan throiugh turnstile will that still count as a credit?
Or will united class that as not used and therefore lose that as not attended all cup games?
Not used

What are they like about scanning ticket again once I've been in? Anyone tried it?
I’ve done it a few times , I’ve gone in on one ticket, asked to be let out and come back in on the other ticket , you don’t want to give them the opportunity to use a no show against you

What are they like about scanning ticket again once I've been in? Anyone tried it?
I’ve just spoken to the ticket office about non-attendance tonight as last minute we can’t make it and have no one who we can forward our tickets onto.
I was told that the only way it’ll affect away applications is if you sell a cup ticket back to the club for a refund, not attending at all or donating back to the Foundation is okay.

I’ve just spoken to the ticket office about non-attendance tonight as last minute we can’t make it and have no one who we can forward our tickets onto.
I was told that the only way it’ll affect away applications is if you sell a cup ticket back to the club for a refund, not attending at all or donating back to the Foundation is okay.
Until it comes to cup final apps and there could possibly be issues. You could ring the TO again and speak to someone else who’d tell you something different

Until it comes to cup final apps and there could possibly be issues. You could ring the TO again and speak to someone else who’d tell you something different
I know what they’re like for different info coming from different people so the plan is that I’m going to call again.
We did actually miss the semi final in April because a close family member died that morning and we wondered afterwards if that was going to mean we missed out on tickets to the final but we got them in the initial ballot.

Can’t seem to find any T&Cs re this online either, just something that MUST said about selling back affecting away apps.

Two free tickets in the stretford end w3103 for Barnsley. Can't go at the last minute. Membership numbers needed for the transfers
Dm me if you want them

I know it's a complete longshot but looking for a double seated together for the Spurs game please

I’ve done it a few times , I’ve gone in on one ticket, asked to be let out and come back in on the other ticket , you don’t want to give them the opportunity to use a no show against you

Rather than doing this, would scanning one QR, pushing the turnstile one round and then going in yourself work?

Assuming no stewards are looking since they are usually busy doing their checks on people before the turnstile.

It might have only been the mighty Barnsley but good to see all the strangers with their kids sat around me loving 7 goals, in place of all the regulars who suddenly decided it was a hair washing night , a little better than the embarrassing display in the last home game. Onwards and upwards

Was there a ticket drop this morning or was there 7k people in front of me in the queue trying to get a Palace return?

Does anyone ever have any success with these away return drops? Only benefit of not getting one is not having to tell the misses and kids I am going down to London at short notice.