All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

If anyone knows they will have spares for Spurs (ideally 3, but will accept 1 or 2), I would love to buy them. Taking my parents to the UK for the first time and planning to try to make that match and hopefully a Europa League match the preceding Thursday if it's at home. I bought their memberships and expect the match to be on Sunday given the EL.

Anyone know when the Community Shield tickets will go on sale?
Applications will be accepted from Executive Club Members, Season Ticket holders who purchased all home cup games, including forwarded and donated tickets (reminder: resale for a home cup game counts as non-attendance) and accessibility Season Ticket holders, from 8am Friday 5th July until 8am Wednesday 10th July . Should any tickets be available after the ballot, we’ll update our sales arrangements here at the earliest opportunity.

Spotted this at the bottom of the Charity Shield email, another blinder from the Ticket Office.

Season Ticket holders will only be successful in the ballot if they have completed their in-app ticket test. For a reminder of the FAQs (most queries we are receiving are covered in here), please click here – please do not call us with queries covered by the FAQs, your wait will be longer

Hi,

Looking for a single for Spurs and Bournemouth. Membership in hand and can transfer cash straight away.

Thanks

Mike

Does anyone have any idea why last seasons ticket eligibility is being carried into this seasons community shield game?

I can't apply because of the 1 game I stupidly sold back to United. I thought the slate would be wiped clean after the FA Cup.

Does anyone have any idea why last seasons ticket eligibility is being carried into this seasons community shield game?

I can't apply because of the 1 game I stupidly sold back to United. I thought the slate would be wiped clean after the FA Cup.

I guess to stop new season ticket holders from this season having as much as chance as those who went and paid for every cup game last season.

I wouldn’t worry, if you missed one, you’ll absolutely piss it. Not a chance all the tickets going in the first ballot, I imagine it’ll end with all season tickets, including new ones, being able to apply.

I guess to stop new season ticket holders from this season having as much as chance as those who went and paid for every cup game last season.

I wouldn’t worry, if you missed one, you’ll absolutely piss it. Not a chance all the tickets going in the first ballot, I imagine it’ll end with all season tickets, including new ones, being able to apply.

Yep, this.

The way they have done it before was, 1st ballot, 2nd ballot than a ticket release.

I prefer the ballots, as you often have more chance than fastest finger first, logging in with the 84,000 others.

Hi guys, travelling to Manchester from Australia to try catch my first United game.

Anyone know where/how I can find 2 tickets for the season opener against Fulham?

Thanks

Hi guys, travelling to Manchester from Australia to try catch my first United game.

Anyone know where/how I can find 2 tickets for the season opener against Fulham?

Thanks
Hi mate,

I was going to go because I always go to the first game of the season but it's a Friday night which isnt ideal.

Seeing as you're coming all the way from Australia and I know how annoying it is to not be able to firm up plans when travelling.

You can have my two season tickets for face value if you like.

Block S128. Front row above the disabled seating. So not front front row but more like 10 back just without anyone in front of you.

Drop me a PM. If not, I'll go!

Hi mate,

I was going to go because I always go to the first game of the season but it's a Friday night which isnt ideal.

Seeing as you're coming all the way from Australia and I know how annoying it is to not be able to firm up plans when travelling.

Block S128. Front row above the disabled seating. So not front front row but more like 10 back just without anyone in front of you.

This is what makes the caf great. Top!

Hi mate,

Hey mate, will drop you a PM now. Appreciate the offer!

A long shot but I'm looking for a single v Liverpool in case anyone can't make it, have membership :D , visiting from Ireland, flight booked already. Not quite Australia as above!

Hi mate,

Happy to vouch for @eugegall if that helps @puNANI

It gets 'wiped clean' either after the first cup match or the first home cup match (can't remember which) of this season. That's how it works for aways if you opted out of a cup, returned or didn't pay for a cup ticket or got banned from aways for the previous season.

Hi all. Newbie here.
So myself and my 12 year old son both have memberships.
can someone kindly let me know how we go about getting tickets from other members or forwarded tickets from season ticket holders please?
and if at all possible, we are looking for 2 together for the Leicester game in November if possible.
Thanks

Hi all. Newbie here.
So myself and my 12 year old son both have memberships.
can someone kindly let me know how we go about getting tickets from other members or forwarded tickets from season ticket holders please?
and if at all possible, we are looking for 2 together for the Leicester game in November if possible.
Thanks
Just keep a look out on here or post something closer to the game, always have spares knocking around in this thread.

Just keep a look out on here or post something closer to the game, always have spares knocking around in this thread.

thanks for that.
Is it a case of giving another member my membership number and the ticket just gets transferred over to me?

thanks for that.
Is it a case of giving another member my membership number and the ticket just gets transferred over to me?
Yeah it’s straightforward, just need to give the seller your surname and membership and they will create the relationship, the ticket will then appear under your account once it’s transferred.

I was hoping to get a ticket for the Community Shield but we have only been allocated 31'500 in a 90'000 seater stadium and they are only available to Executive Members and Season Ticket holders.

I was hoping to get a ticket for the Community Shield but we have only been allocated 31'500 in a 90'000 seater stadium and they are only available to Executive Members and Season Ticket holders.

I reckon it's got an outside chance at going down to members. I remember previous Community Shields went that far anyway.

I reckon it's got an outside chance at going down to members. I remember previous Community Shields went that far anyway.

It used to go on general sale!

It will probably make members but balloted and a small amount is my best guess.

Community shield tickets on sale to all ST holders online now. Loads left in top tier £30, sections.

Yeah got the unsuccessful email a couple of guys haven't completed the test yet, plenty available in online though, in fact this probably better than the ballot as you get pick your seat.

Hearing rumours community shield tickets are going to members?
I’m not surprised, the amount of season ticket holders I know not bothered about it means it will definitely go to members , there are loads left in the top tier ,

Do members need to do the ticket forwarding in the app or is it just season ticket holders?

My experience this morning trying to get a ticket to Man Utd v Liverpool in the release:
  1. Join queue in position nine hundred and something
  2. My turn, I add a ticket to my basket, go to basket to pay and then I'm put in a queue at position 4000 and something
  3. my turn comes, add a seat to basket, go to basket, then i'm in a queue of 4000 again
  4. Repeat step 3 above.

Never even knew there was a release this morning. Got no email from them

Got tickets for the Community Shield but can't get into my basket to pay :lol:

This process is a fecking disgrace every year.