Alejandro Garnacho Argentina flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Missed a fecking sitter but him coming on changed the game. So much more threat than Amad tonight. Great low cross for the goal.

Not sure this is entirely true, more of a threat in behind, but also gave away two incredible dangerous counters which Fulham messed up themselves, then missed a sitter.

Not sure this is entirely true, more of a threat in behind, but also gave away two incredible dangerous counters which Fulham messed up themselves, then missed a sitter.

Sure, but we needed someone to take on their defense and he did it. Worth the risks.

Apart from one bad corner and miss, was pretty decent. Assist to start the season

Looked very rusty and can see why he didn’t start. Pleased he got an assist though. Will come good.

Great energy. People killed Rashy for the miss against city. This was easier.

Wasn’t a good cameo at all that

Awful miss aside, he always makes an impact off the bench, he's a menace and stays involved.

One of them was an obvious foul and the ref was about to blow the whistle, then decided to let it go...

Very important assist, but gosh, how did he miss that???

Even with the poor ball by Rashford he should have buried it. But Garnacho did get the assist for the match winner.

Thought he was poor on the ball for the most part but his movement and runs do cause opponents all sorts of trouble, hope we get to see him and Amad start some games together and it's not a case of either/or.

I like him but needs to get physical, loses too many duels

Thought he was bad, but he got the assist - that's what he offers, impact

I like him but needs to get physical, loses too many duels

That's the one area that might stop him from becoming a truly top player, his physicality. But he's still getting up to speed so lets see after he's had a couple more games in his tank.

Expected more from him when he came on. I want him to become the star of our attack this season but this wasnt a good first game.

that really is miss of the season locked down already. It was an empty net, easy side foot pass in for a goal. Ball was maybe a couple inches behind where he wanted, but there was literally an empty net to pass it in to.

If it was Garnacho's pass and Rashford's miss, this thread would be 25 pages by now.

It was a God awful miss, but feck it. We move on.

Been saying it since his debut but Garnacho has the X factor. Goal and an assist after 2 games off the bench. If he stays fit he’ll get 20+ g/a

It was a bad miss no getting over it but it wasn’t a good pass from Rashford either tbf.

Gave us an injection of fire when he came on, he’s gonna have a great season!

And yet got the winning assist

The sooner people stop allowing chance goals/assists to dictate how a player is judged the better. That was a very poor Garnacho performance, I've seen him have countless better games than that even without the production. And the assist itself was a bit just hit and hope :lol:

I'm hoping we see him on the left and Amad on the right soon enough.

I always feel more confident that we'll score when he's on the pitch. He must be a nightmare to defend against.

That was a horrible miss (after a bad pass) but it didnt cost us today, he will do better the next time. And should start instead of Rashford.

A couple of bad losses of possession to set up Fulham counter attacks.

But he's effective. 2 sub appearances this season and he's scored and assisted already. Don't think he's getting enough credit for creating the goal, I've even heard people suggest it's not a good cross which is bizarre. Found a team mate in the box with pace on the ball, can't ask for more than that.

Should start the next game.

That was a really bad performance. It was already that way before the comedy miss, but the thing I love about him is that he is totally unflappable, and he'll be right back on it in the next game as if it never happened.

His inbuilt belief and relentless determination is what will ensure he fulfills his potential. I can see him having a really big season.

Won goal of the season on 2023/24 and going to win miss of the season on 2024/25 what a legend.

Is he faster? Not sure he would have one that 30 yard foot race against their fullback last year.

Incredible how he missed an absolute sitter. Decent overall and nice assist.

He missed a sitter but I've seen Messi, Ronaldo and literally every top player do so.

He's such a bloody threat, he should be targeting 15 in all comps minimum this season.

Great player. His technique is patchy, but he’s always a threat and his mix of speed and endurance is outstanding. Reminds me a bit of Sadio Mane.

Even with the poor ball by Rashford he should have buried it. But Garnacho did get the assist for the match winner.

It was a bad miss no getting over it but it wasn’t a good pass from Rashford either tbf.

It was a bad miss, he had an open goal. Can't blame Rashford for missing this.

I love Garnacho but if you flipped the positions and that was Garnacho playing the ball to Rashford, you would never mention the ball.

It went directly to his feet with time to pass it in.

Could it have had a touch more pace on it? Maybe. It was a perfectly good assist and an error 100% on Garnacho's account and not Rashford's.