A. Young | Guardian: Medical today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so obsessed with things going up asses?

Although i'm not gay, and whilst i'm playing with my daughter, i've always thought you were gay! So, i thought you might like the gesture! even though i'm not willing.

Although i'm not gay, and whilst i'm playing with my daughter, i've always thought you were gay! So, i thought you might like the gesture! even though i'm not willing.

:lol: What?

Come back, The Rocky, all is forgiven.

sw5022482yu.gif

I was looking for the other Farrell gif, but this works as well.

:lol:

I see that Young is possibly the most controversial signing of the last few years on here, which is funny because he is an excellent footballer.

alway's thought you bunch were a bit thick!
Glad i got your minds off the value of the pending transfer, anyway "Cidaman696969" yo mamma promoted me.

:lol:

I see that Young is possibly the most controversial signing of the last few years on here, which is funny because he is an excellent footballer.

Its the Antonio Valencia syndrome im sure, we sign someone from a lesser club and deem them beneath us because they arent from a european giant for 30 million pounds, add to the fact Youngs English and all the hoo har about how overrated everyone with an english passport is these days and you get this.

I agree with you, Young is an excellent player whos been as creative as anyone over years in the premier league for a pretty poor team.

Playing with your daughter? Wtf?

I'm sure if you had a daughter, you would understand, however for your info, just tell her to stay away from a strange morph called "Ciderman 6969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696"

We all have, Jinn, we all have.

Status
Not open for further replies.