A. Young | Guardian: Medical today

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdZz are you really comparing United to a post-great fire London? Seems a bit drastic.

When Ashley was caught 'f.a.p.p.i.n.g' on webcam, I believe it was over his signing to United.

He's a thoroughbred muppet. Who defines 'cock out' - expect to see him on webcam a couple more times this transfer season.

*Taps Nose*

A fire that destroyed 4/5ths of the city, leaving it in need of an almost complete rebuilding?

I Hugh-Mayhap think you're a crazy fool.

Hugh May. Geddit?

You know too much about London and architects for my liking.

At first however I must admit to thinking 'Does he mean James May'

Well to be fair I've just done a module on the history of London from 1600's-1900's. Unsurprisingly 1666 was a large part of that module. Which is why I feel suitably qualified to call shenanigans on your metaphor

The What Will Ashley Young Do On Webcam Next Game!
Prizes to be won*

Serial masturbator Ashley Young is close to joining Manchester United! Schwing!! Now there is nothing Ashley likes to do more than get behind a webcam and whip his chap out - all in the name of good fun! He also enjoys cancelling weddings to his childhood sweet heart while apparently being on holiday while having a medical at Carrington in the Carribean during his wedding in his in home town of Chappump, Kent. So, to win an amazing prize* simply guess what we'll catch Ashley doing on webcam next:

1.) Will he be caught masturbating again? 1/5

2.) Will he be caught masturbating over a picture of Samir Nasri? 1/5

3.) Will he be caught masturbating during his wedding ceremony on webcam? 1/5

4.) Will he be caught having his medical at carrington whilst masturbating? 1/5

5.) Will he be caught masturbating over Imogen Thomas? - All bets off.

*Prizes may not exist
** Amazing prize definitely doesn't exist.

Thanks for playing the Wank Ashley Wank Game. (c) 2011.​

Isn't he one of the best corner takers out there?

How are his free kicks?

If he is as good as I remember with his set pieces he will help out immensely.

Our corner taking is embarrassing.

The matter is not if we sign Young, but if we are going to sell Nani

Yeah that would make sense. Sell one of your best players and replace him with someone worse and older without any reason.

Think it will have more to do with Giggs not beeing the youngest any more and sadly calling it a day sooner or later.

No idea when he's a much better player than Valencia.

And this has even less to do with Young.

Nah, it's more than that. The delivery from corners (and every other set-piece) has been shite all season (and last season too)

Do you not think that the players are told to fire the ball at the front post, I'm pretty certain we are, just that we're shite at attacking it.

If SAF thinks we're shite at taking the corners he'd surely change the takers.

Do you not think that the players are told to fire the ball at the front post, I'm pretty certain we are, just that we're shite at attacking it.

If SAF thinks we're shite at taking the corners he'd surely change the takers.

It's all very well firing the ball at the near post but there's no point if it's only going to arrive there waist high.

Fergie has rotated the takers too. Giggs, Nani, Carrick, Gibson, Anderson, they've all had a go. In fact, one of the very very few corners we scored directly from this season was taken by Rooney.

Nah, it's more than that. The delivery from corners (and every other set-piece) has been shite all season (and last season too)
This is a big mystery to me (like the bringing back everybody for corners to defend) - we've got Fabregas and van Persie and still take really shite corners. Watch any pub team and they've normally got a bloke who can do better.

can Young play in a Giggs type roll that hes done for the last 2 years through the middle

This is a big mystery to me (like the bringing back everybody for corners to defend) - we've got Fabregas and van Persie and still take really shite corners. Watch any pub team and they've normally got a bloke who can do better.

I sometimes wonder if they're trying to pick out individual players as part of some complicated routine and getting it fractionally wrong.

Other times, I just wonder if they lack the attention span to give the corner their full attention for two fecking seconds.

I sometimes wonder if they're trying to pick out individual players as part of some complicated routine and getting it fractionally wrong.

Other times, I just wonder if they lack the attention span to give the corner their full attention for two fecking seconds.
Fabregas who can play an instant cushion pass with precise weight and direction from a ball hit at him at 60 mph can't fecking play a dead ball into the six yard box. Duh?

Why the feckedy feck would we sell Nani 3 weeks after he said live on MUTV that he can't wait to win more titles here next season.

The papers have seen that we have just bought a winger which has given them an idea for another story.

Hmm, they decide they'll do one about one of United's wingers leaving. They have a think....which would sell the most papers? Oooh Nani of course, we can do one about Real wanting him. That'll stir everyone up, it'll be just like Ronaldo all over again. We'll stick Juventus in though for good measure. In no time at all the rest of the media have excitedly copied the story.

Then again it could be because Real and Juve are interested in Nani. Not wrong there, I'm sure most clubs are interested in him.

Nani and Valencia will be our first choice wingers (Park in certain games), with Young and Cleverley as back ups. Sounds good to me! Now get a world class midfielder and we're set

Theres no such thing as "first choice" anymore. All 3 main wingers will play 40+ games easily. Rotation is key nowadays.

Nani and Valencia will be our first choice wingers (Park in certain games), with Young and Cleverley as back ups. Sounds good to me! Now get a world class midfielder and we're set

Think Young is going to be a lot more than a "back up", as ive said and many in the media seem to i dont think Youngs being signed to predominantly compete for a wide spot, i think Fergie will opt to play him more centrally more often than not where hes enjoyed a good season at Villa, of course he'll be used out wide to when required, thats the value of having good squad options.

As Zen rightly said, all 3 will play a large number of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.