A. Young | Guardian: Medical today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unless he went there purely to watch the U21s, he cannot play I'm pretty sure.

ENGLAND star Ashley Young yesterday called off his wedding - just two days before the £200,000 ceremony

The Aston Villa ace - negotiating a £20million move to Manchester United - was due to marry sweetheart Nicky Pike tomorrow.

But guests invited to their lavish wedding at five-star The Grove hotel and spa near Watford, Herts, have been told not to bother turning up.

Ashley last night refused to disclose why his marriage is now off.

Asked on the doorstep of his £1.5million home - with Nicky at his side - what prompted the last-minute decision, he said simply: "No comment."

Nicky confirmed the nuptials had been axed. She said: "Yes, we have cancelled our wedding."

Forcing a smile, she added: "Do I look upset?" Later she added: "It's not anyone else's business. It's not your life, it's mine."

Ashley, 25, and Nicky, 26, have been together for around ten years, first dating when they were still at school.

They have a boy aged five and a girl, three.

Young is now expected to fly out to Las Vegas on Sunday.

One friend, who was due to attend the wedding, said last night: "It's come out of the blue, a complete shock."

The SUN

They've been together ten years?

Wasn't he caught webcam wanking a couple of years back?

Yes, but more importantly, Ashely Cole was caught cycling with a mystery woman...CYCLING I TELL YOU!!!..AAAND!!!...He wasn't wearing his wedding band! (*gasps*)..A full year after they've split and all?..How could he do that to our Cheryl?...The Bastard!!!

They've been together ten years?

Wasn't he caught webcam wanking a couple of years back?

What is it with the players we sign from the Villa? We had Bossy & Yorke getting up to shagging birds whilst filming it just after Bossy had signed. Now Young aswell.

I just pray to god we don't sign Stephen Ireland. The thought of him getting up to something in the bedroom sickens me.

ASHLEY YOUNG GETS HIS DONG OUT ON WEBCAM - NEWS OF THE WORLD

UP-AND-COMING England striker Ashley Young had his hands full just hours before England's big game against Russia— stripped naked pleasuring himself on the internet.
It was the £9.8million star's debut for his country. But randy Young was limbering up with sleazy free kicks—putting on an outrageous webcam sex show for a girl he'd just met online.

And our snapshots of him in action reveal he's got plenty to show—even in widescreen.

The scandal comes just a week after we told how other England stars prepared for their crucial game against Croatia with a drunken party in a lap-dancing club.

It was 1.30am Moscow time October 17 when Young logged on in his room at the team's hotel and hooked up with beauty therapist Sarah Taylor on the Webcamo dating site.

Teasing
Within minutes he was bombarding her with instant text messages describing the sordid things he longed to do to her.

As he groped himself 22-year-old Aston Villa star Young said: "I'd love to lick ** ****** making them nice and ****...yeh babe, teasing ** ****."

Ignoring all the rules on handling, he went to huge lengths to show himself off and feverishly bashed out saucy demands like: "I wanna have my **** between ** **** and u ****ing the top of my ****."

Pretty Sarah, 21, told us: "I was shocked. I'd gone on for some flirty chat but what I got was a randy sex addict."

Sarah was at home in Bristol —where it was 10.30pm—when she first encountered Young.

"This guy messaged me and said he was in Moscow on business," she said.

Young—who lives with a long-term girlfriend in his home town of Stevenage, Herts—called himself Lewis, the name of his childhood chum, racing driver Lewis Hamilton.

Sarah said: "At first he seemed so charming and nice." But Young then stripped naked and paraded his manhood on camera. She added: "I couldn't believe someone was being so forward. He's got an impressive package but I was amazed he could just show it off like that."

Although the pair exchanged screen texts Ashley was left frustrated because Sarah's webcam wasn't on and she wasn't going to play ball.

She told us: "He was obviously keen to take the encounter to a conclusion and was upset that I held back."

Later that day Young was a sub as England crashed 2-1 to Russia, leaving them needing a miracle to qualify for Euro 2008. That never came.

But he went through his lewd pre-match routine AGAIN before Villa's clash with Middlesbrough last Saturday.

Sarah visited the website again late Friday night. She revealed: "He contacted me again. He said he was in Middlesbrough on business and in a hotel. I thought that strange for a Friday night.

"He quickly got very sexual again and gave me his mobile number, begging me to ring him. He wrote, ‘Send me a dirty text so I know you're for real?'

"I called him just to see what he was like. He continued his dirty chat but soon wanted to go back to his computer."

Sarah then sat stunned as she watched one of England's brighest sporting talents furiously perform another solo sex act.

Sarah said: "He was going hard at it. After reaching a climax he signed off about 1.30am. I couldn't believe what I'd seen."

Tricks
Because of the "Friday night away on business" line Sarah was convinced her web perv was a footballer. Trawling the net, she soon discovered his real identity. She said: "I looked up Middlesbrough, found they were playing Aston Villa, and instantly recognised him on their website."

And Young was still up to his sordid tricks on Tuesday when a News of the World investigator visited the website.

Within two minutes he contacted our girl, stripped and showed off his manhood. For two hours he pestered her with messages like: "I want you to stand up and show me your t**s, nipples and bum."

Although our girl refused to join in and help him achieve his goal, Young went on to score the next night—in Villa's 4-0 defeat of Blackburn.

It obviously takes a lot to put him off his stroke.

From the NOTW originally apparently.

NOTW routinely make up stories like that, run with them once - probably get sued - and it's never heard of again. Telling that you remembered it though :p

NOTW routinely make up stories like that, run with them once - probably get sued - and it's never heard of again. Telling that you remembered it though :p

I didn't really. I have it set as my homepage.

A quick search for "Ashley Young webcam" does wonders...

handball.jpg

ENGLAND star Ashley Young yesterday called off his wedding - just two days before the £200,000 ceremony

The Aston Villa ace - negotiating a £20million move to Manchester United - was due to marry sweetheart Nicky Pike tomorrow.

But guests invited to their lavish wedding at five-star The Grove hotel and spa near Watford, Herts, have been told not to bother turning up.

Ashley last night refused to disclose why his marriage is now off.

Asked on the doorstep of his £1.5million home - with Nicky at his side - what prompted the last-minute decision, he said simply: "No comment."

Nicky confirmed the nuptials had been axed. She said: "Yes, we have cancelled our wedding."

Forcing a smile, she added: "Do I look upset?" Later she added: "It's not anyone else's business. It's not your life, it's mine."

Ashley, 25, and Nicky, 26, have been together for around ten years, first dating when they were still at school.

They have a boy aged five and a girl, three.

Young is now expected to fly out to Las Vegas on Sunday.

One friend, who was due to attend the wedding, said last night: "It's come out of the blue, a complete shock."

The SUN

The fear of Giggs runs deep.

That NOTW story is laughable.

Shy Sarah said: "I was just sat there in the nude, minding my own business, when some bloke's knob poked out of the side of my monitor. I was morally disgusted, and vowed never to go on the internet again. Then I found out he was rich and famous, so I turned the pc on again."

England star Young then begged Sarah to take her socks off while he performed a sordid sex act, finishing off with making a dog out of balloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.