2024 U.S. Elections

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Turned it off. Not like in gonna change my mind and Trump s lying reminds me of the dark days too much. I really hope we don't have to go back to having to pay attention to daily scandals coming out of DC like before. Even if that means a slower Biden is POTUS. I'll take solace in the fact he s more likely to be surrounded by capable people than corrupt and morally bankrupt Donnie.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
it's west wing level fantasy but i sincerely believes if
1. biden resigns
2. kamala takes over and quickly does something about either ukraine or gaza
then kamala has a very very good shot.

trump is so one-dimensional and dumb. school kids, random people, anyone could take him apart, anyone except that zombie.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Biden's line on "158 historians" wasn't the best answer but was a coherent answer, and at a volume that could be heard. High point of this part of the debate.

Pronewbie

Peep
The puppet masters that chose to stick with Biden worry me more than Trump's. The US need to focus on fixing it's domestic issues more than it's imperial ambitions. It's harming world peace and prosperity.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
The puppet masters that chose to stick with Biden worry me more than Trump's. The US need to focus on fixing it's domestic issues more than it's imperial ambitions. It's harming world peace and prosperity.
Not overriding the Dem's inability to choose someone if an incumbent wants to run is going to bite them and all of us that live here in the arse.

Hamnat

Trump supporters don't matter, neither do Biden supporters - independents are the ones that matter
Sadly a lot of them won't either. Which is one of the only ways you can truly be on the fence at this stage. The fact checking has proven to not work at all if they are not countered live somehow. We have had years of examples. People still believe in voting irregularities. Or needing to do more to "secure" votes. Even with the mountains of facts and recounts and double recounts and audits and court filings that there is barely any fraud.

Lying repeatedly on social media and right wing sites penetrates more than someone fact checking. "Oh its the rotten NY Times"

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I think I'd rather watch them play each other at golf than watch another one of these. That would be great.