2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

So, Trump is skipping the debates, not surprising.

Anyone gonna watch it? For me its the wrong time zone anyway, so i'm definitely not watching without Trump, gonna be quite boring i reckon.

So, Trump is skipping the debates, not surprising.

Anyone gonna watch it? For me its the wrong time zone anyway, so i'm definitely not watching without Trump, gonna be quite boring i reckon.

Of course he's missing the debates. He's got no policies to discuss, just buzzwords and false promises he can't or has no plan on keeping. He's using the excuse he's leading the polls by such a margin he shouldn't have to debate. Yet again he changes the norms and traditions for his own benefit.

Uh, what?

He’s insinuating that Feds kamikazed themselves on 9/11?

I read it as he's insinuating that it was a Federal/Government plot so there were none present as they would be knowingly never returning fron the trip.

Although, what the actual feck he thinks he achieving with that load of bullshit is completely beyond me.

And I thought Trump and Kennedy were bad, JFC, aren't there any normal rational people left in the USA?

Scary times.

I read it as he's insinuating that it was a Federal/Government plot so there were none present as they would be knowingly never returning fron the trip.

Although, what the actual feck he thinks he achieving with that load of bullshit is completely beyond me.

And I thought Trump and Kennedy were bad, JFC, aren't there any normal rational people left in the USA?

Scary times.

Because US politics (and society) you are relevant the more noise you make. It doesnt matter what you say, forget about policies. You need to be there and if you are as outlandish as this lot, you will get exposure. We dont hear much about christy, barely about bland pence. The batshit crazier the better. Entretain us, and you might have a chance

Trump showed the way, president President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho is around the corner

Ha, Biden likes dogs, fecking nerd!!!

?

It looks like a large number of Republicans forgot that Bush also likes dogs (like pretty much almost every single POTUS not named Trump). That account (RNC Research) is such a joke that keeps on giving.

Stupid **** dog-loving libtard. A real MAGA American shoots dogs for fun!!

Do they also eat them while we are it? :lol:

It looks like a large number of Republicans forgot that Bush also likes dogs (like pretty much almost every single POTUS not named Trump). That account (RNC Research) is such a joke that keeps on giving.

Do they also eat them while we are it? :lol:

Yes, while raping kids and drinking their blood

Question: "What did you mean, when you called Trump supporters 'listless vessel'?"
Answer: "We banned the Chinese Communist Party from buying land in Florida"
He is so, so, so very bad at this. It makes total sense that he barely eked out a victory 18. His big victory margin in 22 was due to a confluence of a bunch of shit.

Looks like Trump is polling better than the rest of the field vs Biden, and combine that with dems having to hold senate seats in rural states, where Trump is typically at his strongest, could it be that he is actually the toughest candidate after all?

You would think all these criminal charges made him weaker, but it has only made him stronger in the primaries, and appears to have no effect with independents either way.

Then again, i'm feeling there is something the polls aren't picking up, being charged with crimes cant be a positive for a general election, defies logic.

Looks like Trump is polling better than the rest of the field vs Biden, and combine that with dems having to hold senate seats in rural states, where Trump is typically at his strongest, could it be that he is actually the toughest candidate after all?

You would think all these criminal charges made him weaker, but it has only made him stronger in the primaries, and appears to have no effect with independents either way.

I wouldn't compare the primaries and the general election too closely in this case. In the primaries it definitely pays to be as extreme as possible (which is why it is so entertaining to watch the GOP Primary debates), while in the general you at least need some independent-ish types. Most of those probably won't view the charges as a positive.

Then again, i'm feeling there is something the polls aren't picking up, being charged with crimes cant be a positive for a general election, defies logic.
Nah, not the strongest. The exhausted majority will not allow him to become president again. His base has eroded some since 2020 & he is not actively doing anything to augment them.

He is so, so, so very bad at this. It makes total sense that he barely eked out a victory 18. His big victory margin in 22 was due to a confluence of a bunch of shit.

Aided by the Democratic nominee (Gillum?) doing a Plaxico in 2018, and "Florida being open for business" during COVID in 2022

Anyone watching that shitshow of a debate? At least I have David Pakman to call them out live.

I said to myself i wouldn't watch, but i watched a bit.

Vivek wants to burn as much coal as possible, i guess to own the libs, great stuff....

And oh, he just called climate change a hoax.