2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

I am confused, you linked me something and my comment was related to the video made by a guy who went there and made a doc about it.
The tweet & story is about the woman who posted the “they’re eating cats” admitting that it’s BS and that the body cam footage that’s been passed around on social media is from an American woman in Canton, OH.

The tweet & story is about the woman who posted the “they’re eating cats” admitting that it’s BS and that the body cam footage that’s been passed around on social media is from an American woman in Canton, OH.

And the picture of the black man walking with the geese was from Columbus, and the geese were ran over, not shot.

And the man who spoke about eating cats in the local city council meeting is literally a neo-Nazi.

It’s classic fvcking blood libel.

Anyway

It’s gonna be like this from now to the election, so go nuts with all the doomsday scenario and probabilistic models.

It doesn't matter how bullshit and hateful a claim it is, its single purpose is to reclaim the narrative and push anti-migration messaging; a bailey they're using to plant a signpost to their motte. "ok it might not be totally true but..."

It's well known that they're a weird bunch of racist liars. Let's move the conversation back on to topics the Dems are strong on.

It doesn't matter how bullshit and hateful a claim it is, its single purpose is to reclaim the narrative and push anti-migration messaging; a bailey they're using to plant a signpost to their motte. "ok it might not be totally true but..."

It's well known that they're a weird bunch of racist liars. Let's move the conversation back on to topics the Dems are strong on.
You cannot just ignore it unfortunately now. Schools there are closing from bomb threats, racist Proud boys have gotten their marching orders literally. And with team trump just doubling down daily and now talking about Mass deportations it just increases the targets on these people's back.

It really is sickening that they have no depth to how low they will go. Those immigrants were there legally. They want to work and rebuild their lives. They didn't expect or want to be the focus of a presidential campaigns desperate hate. I just hope no one actually gets harmed or worse in this intimidation and fearmongering. And the voters see that the real criminals are these right wing racists trump commands.

You cannot just ignore it unfortunately now. Schools there are closing from bomb threats, racist Proud boys have gotten their marching orders literally. And with team trump just doubling down daily and now talking about Mass deportations it just increases the targets on these people's back.

It really is sickening that they have no depth to how low they will go. Those immigrants were there legally. They want to work and rebuild their lives. They didn't expect or want to be the focus of a presidential campaigns desperate hate. I just hope no one actually gets harmed or worse in this intimidation and fearmongering. And the voters see that the real criminals are these right wing racists trump commands.

You might be right but it's frightening how well this bullshit works. You see it here with our "Reform" party, which has only continued to grow in popularity despite the recent racist riots. Stoke tension>start a fire>distance oneself from unsavoury results>steer the narrative. This sort of crap:

"While we obviously don't condone the violence it would be wrong to use these isolated incidents to undermine the rightful anger all patriotic Americans feel towards an incompetent government running an out of control immigration policy. Millions of immigrants, swarming over our borders. People are understandably afraid at losing their culture and identity etc..."

On Wednesday, Chris Christie said that Trump had a lot of respect for Hillary and thought that she was smart and tough. Watch Christie’s interview on The View.

He also said that Trump doesn’t have the same view of Harris, at least not until they met on the debate stage earlier this week.

Trump is in decline. No doubt about that. But he was bad then and he’s worse now.

I get the impression there is a behind the scenes campaign in MAGA world to get Trump to distance himself from her. This sort of post being a good example. I also heard she’s been banned from riding on Trump’s plane.

Right wing Twitter in absolute meltdown.

Final Seltzer poll in 2020 was Trump +8 iirc.

Now, i can't really imagine Trump having lost this much support in one of his strongholds, considering he is barely trailing in swing states.

RFK JRs support seems bigger than it should be, consider he has tanked pretty hard ever since Harris entered the race.

Having said that, this is definitely not a good sign for Trump.

So in recent days, we've seen polls putting Florida, Texas, Iowa & Alaska in play? :eek:

Why is RFK still there? Will his name be removed from the ballot paper or not?

RFK isn't removed from all states, he is only removed/trying to get removed in swing states, in order to help Trump, he couldn't care less about Iowa.

RFK isn't removed from all states, he is only removed/trying to get removed in swing states, in order to help Trump, he couldn't care less about Iowa.

Then I think the poll has no implications for other states, no?
If there is no RFK he'd probably be ahead by 8 or 9, which is in line with his numbers in 2020.

Then I think the poll has no implications for other states, no?
If there is no RFK he'd probably be ahead by 8 or 9, which is in line with his numbers in 2020.

Thats not true, RFK Jr might take more support from republicans, but its not 100% or remotely that.

Now, i don't think RFK gets near 6% in Iowa for the record, so Trump will almost surely do better than this poll show, but Iowa is one of his strongholds, this spells bad news for him.

But then, another top rated pollster has Trump winning the popular vote, so who know what is actually going on.