2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Has there already been a discussion about the most important topic this election; is Trump shagging Laura Loomer?

Apparently they are walking round Mar-a-Lago like a couple not caring who sees it with Melania nowhere to be seen. I'd like to think if that were true then even his biggest supporters would turn against him but that aside, surely someone would have leaked pictures by now?

I have no doubt he would, and she absolutely would given how hard she rides him on Twitter. But to do it and risk an election?

It was also rumoured he was sleeping with his lawyer too, so unless any proof comes out, like that, I'm just going to put it down as bullshit. Although it is providing lots of quality trolling on various social media outlets.

Apparently they are walking round Mar-a-Lago like a couple not caring who sees it with Melania nowhere to be seen. I'd like to think if that were true then even his biggest supporters would turn against him but that aside, surely someone would have leaked pictures by now?
MTG has come out with comments against Loomer so maybe there's something in it?

Could be but they were unexpected considering Greene's profile so for me there's some suspicion they were motivated by jealousy rather than integrity.
Sorry, Greene and integrity in the same sentence, that's a stretch!!

Has there already been a discussion about the most important topic this election; is Trump shagging Laura Loomer?
images

It's always nice to find someone who can look at you like your wife looks at Canadian Prime Ministers

GXXamazXMAAwiAF

While on one hand it is gross that somone like Laura Loomer has gotten her profile of racism and hate elevated now to national news. It does have to be covered since she is so close to trump. The idea that he could win the election and someone that unabashedly racist can have any say or position offered to her that the people of the United States pay for is just insane.

We already had Elon jockeying for a position to enrich himself and his interests further in a trump admin. I mean the ghouls surrounding this campaign are growing by the day.

MTG has come out with comments against Loomer so maybe there's something in it?

Could be but they were unexpected considering Greene's profile so for me there's some suspicion they were motivated by jealousy rather than integrity.

Loomer and Marge have been going at it back and forth on Twitter for months. I thought it was down to Trump picking Laura over Marge for a possible cabinet position as Loomer mentioned a month or so ago.

Marge has been much quieter than usual though and you're absolutely right as the digs have definitely become more sour and personal recently which suggests something else is could be behind the worsening fued.

One thing for sure is that many in Trumps campaign and many Republicans and MAGA supporters are absolutely against her and her influence on him. It caused a big rift when he took her to the 9/11 memorial the other day and it's rumoured she's the one behind his more crazy comments and outbursts such as pet eating and transgender surgery in school. It's also fair to say that he really doesn't need any help in the crazy conspiracy theory department so it's not necessarily her influence that is solely to blame, if at all.

All the major news editorials have written a piece on her and her connection to Trump's campaign. With the Trump crew putting out a statement saying that she doesn't work for or have any affiliation with the campaign whatsoever, yet at the same time they have declined to say why she has recently been part of the travelling entourage. So that doesn't help clear things up either, and to be fair, just adds to the ever increasing rumours circulating that Loomer and the Groomer may actually be a thing.

Trump talks shite, gets pissed off when he gets fact checked, declines another debate and then holds a press conference where he immediately starts talking more shite.

I used to say that Trump will just be their nominee again, should he lose in November, but i'm less sure after the debate.

He did not have the body language or energy of the past, like he didn't want to be there on the debate stage at all, and his campaign schedule is noticably lighter than in 2016 as well, he is running to escape from his crimes, little else.

I'm not sure he has the will to do it in 2028, this might be it, actually.

I used to say that Trump will just be their nominee again, should he lose in November, but i'm less sure after the debate.

He did not have the body language or energy of the past, like he didn't want to be there on the debate stage at all, and his campaign schedule is noticably lighter than in 2016 as well, he is running to escape from his crimes, little else.

The federal legal cases against him will go ahead if he loses, so the odds of him running again are slim to none. The very reason he's running this time in the first place is to become President so he can cancel the cases against him to avoid jail time. If not for any of that, he wouldn't be bothered with any of this and would spend the rest of his life on a golf course.

The federal legal cases against him will go ahead if he loses, so the odds of him running again are slim to none. The very reason he's running this time in the first place is to become President so he can cancel the cases against him to avoid jail time. If not for any of that, he wouldn't be bothered with any of this and would spend the rest of his life on a golf course.
What will happen if he wins and the NYC case gives him jail time after the election, (unlikely I know) he can't cancel that one

What will happen if he wins and the NYC case gives him jail time after the election, (unlikely I know) he can't cancel that one

That's not going to happen, but if for some very low percentage reason it did, the correct answer is we don't know what would happen since we would be in entirely uncharted territory. Trump has a security detail for life, so whatever happens, they would go with him.

That's not going to happen, but if for some very low percentage reason it did, the correct answer is we don't know what would happen since we would be in entirely uncharted territory. Trump has a security detail for life, so whatever happens, they would go with him.
The security detail only stays if he wants it, I'd be tempted to find some black LGBTQ+ agents to assign to said detail :D

Probably that, or some Russian operative.

It is impossible to protect a president in prison, unless he is the only prisoner. Whatever his sentence becomes, if he even gets one, he will have to serve out in house arrest. Although I hear Alcatraz is vacant these days.

Missed the part about him "being president". I guess it would be kicked up to the supreme court? Imprisoned in the White House? Prison is supposed to protect society from someone who is dangerous for society, so not sure how that would work with him having nukes and all.

Last edited:
Probably that, or some Russian operative.

It is impossible to protect a president in prison, unless he is the only prisoner. Whatever his sentence becomes, if he even gets one, he will have to serve out in house arrest. Although I hear Alcatraz is vacant these days.

Missed the part about him "being president". I guess it would be kicked up to the supreme court?

Its not impossible at all. For starters, in the highly improbable event Trump went to prison based on the NY state charge, he would be in the lowest security prison category that exists and may even be confined to his apartment in Trump Tower. If he does go to actual minimal security prison, they would construct an isolated compound for him and his security detail that wouldn't be very different from the "Valachi Suite" at La Tuna correctional facility in El Paso, that was constructed for and housed mob turncoat Joe Valachi and many other mobsters who flipped to the government from the 60s to the 90s. There are plenty of options like that for Trump that would completely isolate him from other prisoners.

Its not impossible at all. For starters, in the highly improbable event Trump went to prison based on the NY state charge, he would be in the lowest security prison category that exists and may even be confined to his apartment in Trump Tower. If he does go to actual minimal security prison, they would construct an isolated compound for him and his security detail that wouldn't be very different from the "Valachi Suite" at La Tuna correctional facility in El Paso, that was constructed for and housed mob turncoat Joe Valachi and many other mobsters who flipped to the government from the 60s to the 90s. There are plenty of options like that for Trump that would completely isolate him from other prisoners.
I'd be tempted to build him a compound on top of the Staten Island landfill site, I bet it still stinks to high heaven there :lol:

Shutdown looming, now i doubt house republicans will let it happen, especially right before election, but if they do, their funeral, i suppose.

Shutdown looming, now i doubt house republicans will let it happen, especially right before election, but if they do, their funeral, i suppose.
We come to this pretty much every year, and the usual suspects will do what they always do

It’s quite amusing to think he might actually be a candidate again in 2028, at 82, but he probably is still going to somehow be a viable choice.

It’s quite amusing to think he might actually be a candidate again in 2028, at 82, but he probably is still going to somehow be a viable choice.

No, i doubt very much he will be a viable candidate in 2028, he will likely be the worst they can nominate at that point, and its not like he is a great candidate for them now either, in my opinion.

Can he even make it work? Isn't poor shpincter control closely correlated with other disfunctions or at least with lack of action? Do they have kinky versions of adult diapers?

All great topics for the next debate.

No, i doubt very much he will be a viable candidate in 2028, he will likely be the worst they can nominate at that point, and its not like he is a great candidate for them now either, in my opinion.

Is crazy that after jan 6 he had options let alone swipping the favourite candidate desantis without even debating. And for not being a great candidate, he still the favourite for POTUS and if wont be, will be for a slim margin

Is crazy that after jan 6 he had options let alone swipping the favourite candidate desantis without even debating. And for not being a great candidate, he still the favourite for POTUS and if wont be, will be for a slim margin

According to Nate Silver, and i guess "betting markets", i suppose.