2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

The worst thing that happened to Trump was Biden dropping out. It's all Biden or immigration.

“She hates Arabs and Jews, if she is president the whole Middle East will be blown up”

Well, that’s the alt-right vote confused now

They are doing better than previous moderators facing Trump. They questioned everything that he claimed. I’m feeling okay about their performance so far.

I think they're doing fine. Its not their job to fact check every dumb thing Trump says, otherwise there wouldn't be much time for many questions.

Can we all agree that the moderators aren’t really doing a good job?
Yes.

These debates are pure political theater. If you truly want substantive deep dive into policies, keep it narrow on a few topics, 3 at most, let candidates bring notes, sit down style, and duke it out freely with minimal interference for a couple of hours.

Most people nowadays probably don’t have the attention span for that though.

I think so far, Kamala nailed it on the abortion issues. Others than that, its still all Biden's policy and a bit here and there jab on Trump.

I think they're doing fine. Its not their job to fact check every dumb thing Trump says, otherwise there wouldn't be much time for many questions.
Yes, 90 minutes can fly by very quickly. They really can’t keep coming up with follow up questions to all that he says.

Case in point here - the question was how will you stop the war in Ukraine and he is rambling on for multiple minutes without answering the question.

A President who doesn't know if he's alive...

We have to stop these human lives being lost. See how quickly he forgot about the poor dogs being eaten FFS

Got to give it to her she's nailed the Ukraine answer and also slammed Trump for his non answer as well as slammed him for undoubtedly what he would do if President.

She just ripped him to pieces on Ukraine and he's blaming Harris for it happening :lol:

She just ripped him to pieces on Ukraine and he's blaming Harris for it happening :lol:
His supporteres only care about the soundbytes, like how Putin only invaded right after she went there to negotiate. This is great for comedy but probably won't change many minds

I am totally in favor of this being the only debate they do. Let Waltz dog walk JD in the VP debate and be done with it.

Barring last minute disasters I'd say Harris has done her job i.e. avoid most undecided/independent/swing voters from considering Trump. Basically she has been solid with Trump helping with crap answers, insanity and a failure to land blows in areas she could be vulnerable on.

I am totally in favor of this being the only debate they do. Let Waltz dog walk JD in the VP debate and be done with it.
Yep it's so infuriating listening to Trump at this point, it stopped being funny years ago. Man is deranged but so is a sizeable portion of the electorate so he can still win.

"this is the worst XXX in the history of the country" "if they win it will be the end of XXX as we know it" "I was the best at XXX, some say better than any other president ever". Its just the same thing over and over again yet he's close to winning. People are dumb