2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

The moderators have been poor, too pusillanimous in allowing Trump to interrupt and take over the debate time and time again. It's not as if he has anything useful to say when he interrupts.

Barring last minute disasters I'd say Harris has done her job i.e. avoid most undecided/independent/swing voters from considering Trump. Basically she has been solid with Trump helping with crap answers, insanity and a failure to land blows in areas she could be vulnerable on.
Regardless of whether this debate matters or not, she has defended her ground where she was expected to have weaknesses, and did well were she was expected to have an advantage. Good job overall.

Good demeanor too, for the most part.

I have concepts of a plan but I'm not President at the moment.

:lol:

Ooooooh, me and Tim are both gun owners we are not taking anyone's guns away so stop lying..... His face :lol:

Boom. :lol:

The moderators gave Trump plenty of time to make his case and he just hanged himself. But what do you expect his supporters to say really? It's always rigged unless he wins.

I mean we knew the right wing media and pundits were going to claim trump won no matter what. He doesn't lose, the moderators screwed him thats why the debate should be on FOX? Where he can have an audience and maybe bring in some immigrants eating cat rolls and dog stew or something?

Wouldn't be surprised if they claim to have seen abortions being performed by the Dems in the hallway behind the debate stage too.

Debates generally don't matter, but this year may be the exception. The first debate made it clear that Biden couldn't continue, and Harris had to use this debate to show undecided voters who she is. She hasn't been the candidate for 6+ months and needed to use this platform to assert herself.

Without the media translating everything he says from deranged bile into something approaching a rational thought, Trump has imploded. The question for the media is whether they cover this accurately or continue to sanewash his campaign, while the question for Trump is whether he can risk another debate or can he risk not doing another debate.

MAGA is out criticizing the moderators. That tells you something about how they feel about this debate.

Watching this through NBC YouTube feed and it’s prett good, their chat is closed for live comments but provide live fact checking of everything Trump lied about.

Harris played it safe once she realized he was self immolating, but a better debater would have danced around the fire tossing gasoline water balloons.