2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

I feel sorry for those who do the fact checking.
Easy job TBH, all he's done is repeat what he's said multiple times before, except that Harris is to blame for Russia invading Ukraine, that was a new one AFAIK

Harris played it safe once she realized he was self immolating, but a better debater would have danced around the fire tossing gasoline water balloons.
She probably doesn't want to be seen as an uppity black woman taking too much pleasure in humiliating a white man.

I think Harris missed one opportunity when his court cases came up, she should have turned round and said to his face "I used to be a prosecuter, I know a crook when I see one"

Good debate. Harris did well. Trump seemed a bit unhinged, although his base probably think he did well. Probably won't move votes either way.

I think Harris missed one opportunity when his court cases came up, she should have turned round and said to his face "I used to be a prosecuter, I know a crook when I see one"
He was talking about illegal immigrants being criminals and she handled that well by pointing out he's the criminal. Biden was a distraction as to how terrible he is. Now that we have a very lucid alert person debating him it's glaring obvious that he's the senile one.

He was talking about illegal immigrants being criminals and she handled that well by pointing out he's the criminal. Biden was a distraction as to how terrible he is. Now that we have a very lucid alert person debating him it's glaring obvious that he's the senile one.
I don't disagree, but that might have really made him lose his cool

Good debate. Harris did well. Trump seemed a bit unhinged, although his base probably think he did well. Probably won't move votes either way.
It might have made a difference if Harris had a bad night and Trump won. But everyone expected Harris to win because anyone lucid can beat Trump in a debate, so yeah. I don't think she smacked him down as hard as Hillary did in 2016, and that didn't help Hillary sadly.