2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

People that were super pessimistic about her debate performance beforehand I think were buying the media hype about what a low bar trump had to cross. She is not and never was some idiot. Yes there are still some topics that could get touchy but she literally has prepared cases and can actually study and read and retain knowledge unlike him.

She should be able to handle the obvious touchy topics without alienating any of the voters she needs.
Did he really claim that immigrants are eating our pets?
His VP as well. And senators like my idiot Ted Cruz as well perpetrating racist ignorance about Haitian immigrants eating pets.

That’s probably correct. She’s doing fine. He is doing fine by his usual unhinged standards.
Yep. The pro and anti-Trump vote is essentially baked in at this point.

The following’s a bit of a tangent but I think one of the issues the Democrat party has, like most liberal or left leaning parties have nowadays, is that they rely heavily on rhetoric and sound bites which simply don’t land in same way they used to given the media landscape today.

Yep. The pro and anti-Trump vote is essentially baked in at this point.

The following’s a bit of a tangent but I think one of the issues the Democrat party has, like most liberal or left leaning parties have nowadays, is that they rely heavily on rhetoric and sound bites which simply don’t land in same way they used to given the media landscape today.

Agreed. Both sides will come out of this thinking they won and there likely won’t be much impact on the race.

Harris - President Xi created covid and I will frack deep into the Earth core.

Trump - Transgender illegal aliens are eating America pet dogs.

Insanely stupid debate.

She’s doing well.

A good convention speech, good debate so far. I’m feeling better about her than I was before.

Harris isn't a great debater, any career politician republican like Romney would probably take her apart, so she's lucky that Trump has turned up extra deranged and senile tonight. This is probably his worst ever debate performance.

I couldn't handle it anymore. The world will be a better place when the Trump factor is no longer a thing. I should have a good shot of out living him by several decades at least.

Harris isn't a great debater, any career politician republican like Romney would probably take her apart, so she's lucky that Trump has turned up extra deranged and senile tonight. This is probably his worst ever debate performance.
Frankly, she is much better than she was 4 years ago. She has done well. Trump couldn’t hurt her significantly on her weak points. She did hurt him though.

Apparently Biden was responsible for the Nordstrom pipeline being built

Frankly, she is much better than she was 4 years ago. She has done well. Trump couldn’t hurt her significantly on her weak points. She did hurt him though.
Trump is a poor debater, he’s lost every presidential debates he’s been in according to post debate surveys, except the one where his opponent couldn’t manage to stay awake. He’s simply not disciplined enough to pay attention to the conversation and seize on any slip.

All the handwringing was pure liberal panic. This is all theater though, not gonna change anything. If debate moves voters (when both participants are relatively lucid), we would have now just come off the 2nd term of President Hillary Clinton.

Trump is a poor debater, he’s lost every presidential debates he’s been in according to post debate surveys, except the one where his opponent couldn’t manage to stay awake. He’s simply not disciplined enough to pay attention to the conversation and seize on any slip.

All the handwringing was pure liberal panic. This is all theater though, not gonna change anything. If debate moves voters (when both participants are relatively lucid), we would have now just come off the 2nd term of President Hillary Clinton.
But to his cult following he's a god. They don't see how terrible he is. They're all probably sitting on their couch clapping thinking he's winning.

Looking forward to watching this in a bit. Hope he makes a fool of himself.