2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

That's far too rosy to be true. Also, who the hell is Oliver?

Libertarian candidate, good for dems to at least have one spoiler candidate that might work in their favor, and i doubt he will sell out like the others.

Consult is an okay pollster, but not the highest rated one either, so its just another one in the mix, Wisconsin doesn't make any sense though, might as well ignore that one.

Wisconsin polls this cycle definitely feels more like they didn't correct for 2020, it shouldn't be the bluest out of the swing-states, no election results in recent years backs that up.

Where do these huge spreads in the polls come from?
In elections in Germany this weekend, polling was pretty accurate. +/-2% max mostly only +/- 1%.
In the US the some of the polls differ by 7 or 8%. Also a margin of error of +/-4% is huge. That's 8%!

Wisconsin polls this cycle definitely feels more like they didn't correct for 2020, it shouldn't be the bluest out of the swing-states, no election results in recent years backs that up.
While I don’t think it will be a huge margin, I do think WI Dems are strengthening. It’s hard to put into words how hopeless things felt there (for Dems) after the GOP power grab during the Walker years. Now, with the energy of the last State Supreme Court win and the chance (thanks to the flipping of the SSC) to finally have a chance to take back the state legislature I can see a big surge in turnout. Now, the question is if Trumps rural white cult will similarly turn up.

Where do these huge spreads in the polls come from?
In elections in Germany this weekend, polling was pretty accurate. +/-2% max mostly only +/- 1%.
In the US the some of the polls differ by 7 or 8%. Also a margin of error of +/-4% is huge. That's 8%!

Polling in Europe hasn't historically been any more accurate than polling in the US. Maybe the opposite, actually. But I did notice that massive margin of error too. Not a single result is outside the margin of error there.

Watched Lex Friedman's podcast with Trump yesterday. Despite Lex's softball questions, Trump looked very terrible there, and I think failed to impress anyone.

Watched Lex Friedman's podcast with Trump yesterday. Despite Lex's softball questions, Trump looked very terrible there, and I think failed to impress anyone.

If you could give us a bit of a report on how wet the ocean is I’d be fascinated to read it.

WI is weird. It went to Obama by 14 and 7 respectively, then Ron Johnson by 3.3 and 1%, while at the same time period Evers by 3.5 and Baldwin by 11.

Definitely a bit of a schizophrenic case, when they like somebody, they really like them.

Is this guy the worst candidate of the MAGA era? I mean, Oz and Walker were bad, and Lake is a human dumpster fire, but Robinson has an ocean liner of baggage in addition to being an insane nut job.
I like the contrast in the picture - Peep Show 25c and Jesus Saves ... is that some weird kind of endorsement

Is this guy the worst candidate of the MAGA era? I mean, Oz and Walker were bad, and Lake is a human dumpster fire, but Robinson has an ocean liner of baggage in addition to being an insane nut job.

He's probably among the worst. Mark Burns is as well, as are one or two state level candidates who recently went off on Harris.

Because it would be pointless. There have been countless allegations against Trump about bad things he done for decades and none of them have affected his political viability. He literally made the public statement that he could murder someone in broad daylight and his flock would still vote for him.

The link you provide has a Vox article linked that suggests she doesn’t exist?
But the point is that just the pictures of Trump with Epstein are damaging to him, especially given the volume of pictures and videos. Many will never have seen these.

He was asked about Epstein on the Lex Fridman interview. He was very shifty on the topic. Note how he tries to shift the topic to the assassination of JFK when asked about Epstrain. And in the moments prior to this cip, he was quick to shut down the Epstein talk....

I'm glad these guys are putting them out there....

anti-trump-billboards-from-around-the-us-v0-noctefjqdvld1.jpg

The Biden administration on Wednesday plans to accuse Russia of a sustained effort to influence the 2024 US presidential election by using Kremlin-run media and other online platforms to target US voters with disinformation, six sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

WI is weird. It went to Obama by 14 and 7 respectively, then Ron Johnson by 3.3 and 1%, while at the same time period Evers by 3.5 and Baldwin by 11.

Definitely a bit of a schizophrenic case, when they like somebody, they really like them.
Johnson is the outlier here though. His first election in 2010 came in a year that was a bloodbath for Dems in Wisconsin. They lost the governor, both houses of the state legislature, and I think the GOP picked up some house seats. His second election was in 2016 (nothing else need be said) and his third, in 22, has been discussed previously in this thread.

Agree with an earlier poster. Harris needs to convince people to vote for her.

Trump will still have his strong supporters go out to vote regardless.

Recent uk election was the lowest turnout because people couldn’t decide between an idiot and an imbecile.

Those undecided or not convinced by her might just not bother (if the uk election stands for anything) she really needs to convince the undecided to get off their arse and tick a box for her

Which is which?

And wasnt turn out low because the result was known prior?

But the point is that just the pictures of Trump with Epstein are damaging to him, especially given the volume of pictures and videos. Many will never have seen these.

He was asked about Epstein on the Lex Fridman interview. He was very shifty on the topic. Note how he tries to shift the topic to the assassination of JFK when asked about Epstrain. And in the moments prior to this cip, he was quick to shut down the Epstein talk....

A noble allocation of time, money, and resources. Worth noting the last two candidates who had predatory sexual charges levied against them both won, so maybe the Dems should stick to why Trump's actual policies are dangerous this time.

I'd be surprised if a (checks notes, clears throat):

convicted sexual abuser who ilegally used campaign funds as hush money to cover up for him cheating on his wife, defrauded his business partners by overvaluing his assets while commiting tax fraud by undervaluing them, stole (and then refused to return) classified documents from the White House that were later shared with foreign powers very likely leading to the capture and/or death of some US agents abroad, and tried to subvert democracy by both ilegally interfering with the voting counts in key states and inciting an uprising against the democratically elected leaders at the Capitol in an incident that caused several deaths,

would be damaged by pictures of him with another sexual abuser. But hey, I'm willing to roll the dice.

Last edited:
How is it breaking if she's asking if he'll vote for Joe Biden?

Masterful observational skills.
I'd be surprised if a:

convicted sexual abuser who ilegally used campaign funds as hush money to cover up for him cheating on his wife, defrauded his business partners by overvaluing his assets while commiting tax fraud by undervaluing them, stole (and then refused to return) classified documents from the White House that were later shared with foreign powers very likely leading to the capture and/or death of some US agents abroad, and tried to subvert democracy by both ilegally interfering with the voting counts in key states and inciting an uprising against the democratically elected leaders at the Capitol in an incident that caused several deaths,

would be damaged by pictures of him with another sexual abuser. But hey, I'm willing to roll the dice.

:lol:

He won't release the flight passenger logs, he's just saying it like the shite about IVF last week. Even if he did release them then they would be doctored. He was definitely on that plane multiple times, and he would definitely remove names of friends or even family. It wouldn't surprise me if people blackmailed him to remove their name or if he blackmailed people over it too.

And that's the trouble with Trump. You just can't trust a single fecking thing about him, and those who see right through him just know he's lookong for an angle in everything he does. His whole Presidency was about himself, hence the weekly rallies where he just went to places to boost his ego and slag his opponents off. I just can't fathom how his fans don't see this. He's so good at spreading hate & division and distraction.

RFK Jr. rips Harris, says president should be able to ‘put together’ sentence in English

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. slammed Vice President Harris’s candidacy Tuesday, saying she is not “a worthy president” while defending his choice to instead endorse former President Trump.

“I don’t think that Vice President Harris is a worthy president of this country,” Kennedy told NewsNation host Chris Cuomo. “I think we need to have a president who can give an interview, who can articulate a vision, who can put together an English sentence, who can articulate her and defend her policies and her record and who can engage in a debate with, and regular debates unscripted appearances, president or vice president.”
The worms really did a number to this guys brain apparently. The nerve of endorsing trump and then having the audacity to let a statement like this come from your lips.

RFK Jr. rips Harris, says president should be able to ‘put together’ sentence in English

The worms really did a number to this guys brain apparently. The nerve of endorsing trump and then having the audacity to let a statement like this come from your lips.

Bizzare. Has he not seen himself on TV?

Dangerous game for Trump, and now RFK, to paint Harris as stupid.

How will Trump look if/when she wipes the floor with him in the debate? Wont look good to be beaten by a "low IQ" person.

Watch how they change their tune on her next week pre the debate. I recall Trump was calling Biden braindead for months, then in the days before the debate, he was saying Biden was a great debater.

Bizzare. Has he not seen himself on TV?

Dangerous game for Trump, and now RFK, to paint Harris as stupid.

How will Trump look if/when she wipes the floor with him in the debate? Wont look good to be beaten by a "low IQ" person.

Watch how they change their tune on her next week pre the debate. I recall Trump was calling Biden braindead for months, then in the days before the debate, he was saying Biden was a great debater.

Its not so dangerous when you consider the MAGA base like that sort of thing, and Trump needs his base to be as galvanized as possible heading into voting. It may not play well with independents, but then again there are a lot more issues on the table for them than Trump thinking Harris is stupid.

It is untrue to state that “only EV’s and hydrogen cars fit that criteria” (the criteria being that the cars release no greenhouse gases).

Any petrol vehicle on the road can run on synthetic fuel with no modifications required and release no greenhouse gases.

Saying you don’t support an EV mandate is not mutually exclusive from supporting zero emissions.

Its not so dangerous when you consider the MAGA base like that sort of thing, and Trump needs his base to be as galvanized as possible heading into voting. It may not play well with independents, but then again there are a lot more issues on the table for them than Trump thinking Harris is stupid.

As i said. In the days before the Biden debate, he started building up Biden, in the event he got beat. He will do the same to Harris.

Trump has his MAGA base. They wont leave him and they will turn out. The issue is, beyond denigrating Harris and her record with Biden, he isnt offering very much. That is a turn off for the non MAGA Republican voters and anyone still on the fence.

People don't want mass deportations and tariffs on China. Goldman Sach have said his policies are inflationary....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ost-if-democrats-sweep?embedded-checkout=true

Harris needs to communicate this to the American people, starting in the debate.

Harris is out today promoting a tax cut for small businesses. Trump is still talking about the 2020 election.

It's he, it's he. He's the problem, its he!

I'd be surprised if a:

A picture tells a thousand words. Especially to the illiterate.

If the pictures of Trump with Epstein were damaging, they’ve already done the damage.

Posting content with conspiracy theories in it, kind of renders it all pointless.

I’d love it not to be the case, but the Epstein shit is an utter irrelevance now.