2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Wow. Maybe this is why Cooper is getting a plum spot tonight.

I would love to see my second state turn blue!

Raise Up NC!
I am in a hotel room right now, breaking up my drive to my new job in NC. Wasn't expecting to move to it becoming a blue state.

I picked Adam as a speaker that could be dropped for time. But I actually like this letting him just go off on his party and trump.

Wow. Maybe this is why Cooper is getting a plum spot tonight.

I would love to see my second state turn blue!

Raise Up NC!
Stop threatening me with a good time. Honestly, I would take a Harris loss in NC ( as long as she wins overall) as long as Robinson loses. As someone who lives here, that dude is terrifying.

Don Lemon is apparently saying Dubya will be there tonight. But then again Don also thought MH370 might’ve fallen into a black hole, so pinch of salt.

From your post to Gods ears

I think he's too toxic to win, honestly. Stein isn't Cooper, but he just has to be mostly normal. Robinson and, further down ballot, Michele Morrow are so unhinged they'll probably hurt Republicans statewide. The people of NC could surprise us, but his polling is extremely bad right now. Hopefully Stein and Rachel Hunt both win so we don't have the threat of an insane Lieutenant Governor like we've had for 12 years. The downside for Hunt would be LGs are on a losing streak in the governor's race. Maybe her last name and father would help her for a Senate run.

I just need Allison Riggs to win. That's probably the most important state-wide election this year. It's the only way we'll eventually get out of the gerrymandering hell we've been in for 13ish years.

I think he's too toxic to win, honestly. Stein isn't Cooper, but he just has to be mostly normal. Robinson and, further down ballot, Michele Morrow are so unhinged they'll probably hurt Republicans statewide. The people of NC could surprise us, but his polling is extremely bad right now. Hopefully Stein and Rachel Hunt both win so we don't have the threat of an insane Lieutenant Governor like we've had for 12 years. The downside for Hunt would be LGs are on a losing streak in the governor's race. Maybe her last name and father would help her for a Senate run.

I just need Allison Riggs to win. That's probably the most important state-wide election this year. It's the only way we'll eventually get out of the gerrymandering hell we've been in for 13ish years.
True on Allison, but we are still fecked till at least 2028.

Think about this scenario: the “sunbelt path”. If Harris wins AZ, NV, GA and NC, she will get 275 electoral college votes. This might be a less likely path, but definitely possible.

Think about this scenario: the “sunbelt path”. If Harris wins AZ, NV, GA and NC, she will get 275 electoral college votes. This might be a less likely path, but definitely possible.

If she wins it will probably be a bit of both paths, just like Biden’s win.

This needed to be the speech of her life. I think it delivered. Now immediately get back out on the trail. Get more policies and specifics out.

I am in a hotel room right now, breaking up my drive to my new job in NC. Wasn't expecting to move to it becoming a blue state.

To be clear, where you're moving won't be anything close to blue, unless you go to Asheville. :o Driving to/from Asheville last week, I passed a huge confederate flag on I-40 and a big "Welcome to Trump Country" sign that reminded me of the old "Welcome to Klan Country" signs that used to be in Eastern NC.

To be clear, where you're moving won't be anything close to blue, unless you go to Asheville. :o Driving to/from Asheville last week, I passed a huge confederate flag on I-40 and a big "Welcome to Trump Country" sign that reminded me of the old "Welcome to Klan Country" signs that used to be in Eastern NC.
There’s a massive CSA flag on I-85 in upstate SC too. Poor fella got arrested for trying to set it on fire a couple weeks ago.

Went far more middle ground on Israel/Palestine than I expected tbh
Yes, that was a reasonable stand. If she can back it up, that would be great.

I said recently that Harris is more ready than she was 4 years ago. She wouldn’t be able to deliver such a good and pointed speech in 2020. She leaned in office.

There’s a massive CSA flag on I-85 in upstate SC too. Poor fella got arrested for trying to set it on fire a couple weeks ago.
See it every time we drive down to Georgia to see my in laws, and every time I day dream of setting it on fire.

It was basically Hillary Clinton’s acceptance speech with better delivery + from a younger orator.

There’s already some blowback on leftists about commitment to arm Israel. Also HasanAbi getting kicked out by DNC handlers when he was being interviewed live to 60k viewers on Twitch by the NYT is dumb a.f, way to get the youth vote,

I just want to bleach it white to make it historically accurate. I think there used to be another one in I-40 back in the day out west, but it was on the north side of the interstate. This was on the south side outside of some industrial plant. Apparently it was put up in...2020.

It was basically Hillary Clinton’s acceptance speech with better delivery + from a younger orator.

There’s already some blowback on leftists about commitment to arm Israel. Also HasanAbi getting kicked out by DNC handlers when he was being interviewed live to 60k viewers on Twitch by the NYT is dumb a.f, way to get the youth vote,
In 2016, there was the celebration of a first woman leading a major party. Tonight the feeling of something more serious, that there is something at stake. Sure, there was a lot at stake back then, but the celebratory atmosphere took over the convention.

In 2016, there was the celebration of a first woman leading a major party. Tonight the feeling of something more serious, that there is something at stake. Sure, there was a lot at stake back then, but the celebratory atmosphere took over the convention.
I said nothing about the vibes, substance of the speech is the same, personal story + women’s right + USA character as a country/Trump attacks + hawkish foreign policy.

And it’s kinda funny that the ‘special guest’ turned out to be a nothingburger, and a Palestinian Democrat still didn’t get to speak over Leon Panetta.

I said nothing about the vibes, substance of the speech is the same, personal story + women’s right + USA character as a country/Trump attacks + hawkish foreign policy.

And it’s kinda funny that the ‘special guest’ turned out to be a nothingburger, and a Palestinian Democrat still didn’t get to speak over Leon Panetta.

If they got a spot it sure as hell wouldn’t have replaced Panetta.