2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Vibes election!

I mean this is kinda ridiculous question to ask given the policy platform hasn't been announced yet.

It's like turning up and asking what part of the Labour Manifesto you most like/dislike the day before its announced....

I mean this is kinda ridiculous question to ask given the policy platform hasn't been announced yet.

It's like turning up and asking what part of the Labour Manifesto you most like/dislike the day before its announced....

Conversely, it underscores the absurdity of getting excited about voting for someone when you don’t know what their policies are, all because they’re not Trump.

Sorry, we just don't need this silliness on stage right now. Could have been dropped for a Palestinian American or the Tennessee Three.

Sorry, we just don't need this silliness on stage right now. Could have been dropped for a Palestinian American or the Tennessee Three.

Yep. Half of the speakers have been underwhelming. Giving a five minute speaking block to activist group to talk Gaza could’ve easily been done if they wanted to.

Yep. Half of the speakers have been underwhelming. Giving a five minute speaking block to activist group to talk Gaza could’ve easily been done if they wanted to.
I mean, sure, no doubt, a drum circle was fine at a rave as a place to get your bearings undiscombobulated. It's just a little out of place here.

I love this section. Moving and inspiring while discussing such an awful topic and tragic violence.

Holy crap, her daughter has an amazing voice. My wife just yelled from the other room “ who was that?!”

Okay, another long night in Chicago. This is ridiculous. Enough with the concerts, and bring the main speakers already.