2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

The only "good" part of the GOP is watching the clown show that are the debates, but if Trump skips then that goes out the window too, who is tuning in to watch Pence, Haley and Scott?
The only way I am turning it on is if CC and Trump are there, just to see if CC goes after him and if any of the other candidates have the courage to do the same (they won't).

The only way I am turning it on is if CC and Trump are there, just to see if CC goes after him and if any of the other candidates have the courage to do the same (they won't).
That's just gonna be a fight about whether a Big Mac is better than a Whoppa!

The answer is the Double Double.
(Narrator: and so @WI_Red once again kicks off the Caf debate on In N' Out vs Culvers vs. 5 Guys. Dumbass)
No we're talking about DJT and CC, we already know Trump is Big Mac guy so ...

Never actually had 5 Guys before, one just opened nearby so guess I should give it a go sometime
It's quality.

Pro tip - no need to order the large fries. Small fries are the perfect amount for one person. Unless you really have a hankering for a ton of fries. Then go large.

And if you like roasted peanuts, definitely go eat at the location.

It's quality.

Pro tip - no need to order the large fries. Small fries are the perfect amount for one person. Unless you really have a hankering for a ton of fries. Then go large.
Not really a fries person I prefer the real thing - chips with salt and vinegar

These are rather unique fries in a couple of ways. It's these fries that has 5 Guys narrowly beating out In-n-Out for me.

If a burger joint needs its fries to beat out another burger joint, it is burgering wrong.

I am convinced that In-N-Out makes shit fries to give itself a handicap as the shakes and burgers are mint.

Well I didn't think In-n-Out was anything special TBH
images

Gets down marks from me for its fries & no location east of the Mississippi.
I'm on the west side of the Mississippi -just!

The one near LAX is the first one I went to - I've been to another but I don't recall where now

If a burger joint needs its fries to beat out another burger joint, it is burgering wrong.

I am convinced that In-N-Out makes shit fries to give itself a handicap as the shakes and burgers are mint.
It’s the whole experience, my friend. Fries are an integral part of it. Umami, if you will.

There’s not much daylight between the top two for me.

It’s the whole experience, my friend. Fries are an integral part of it. Umami, if you will.

There’s not much daylight between the top two for me.
You want fast food - this is the one to get from the chippy not a cafe

levers-fish-chip-shop.jpg

If someone was to put that in front of me I think I would vote for Trump. Might as well speed up the world ending.
You've no idea what you're missing, this is a firm favorite in the Republic of Mancunia

The hell is that abomination?
It's time for you Yank's to visit Macari's chip shop on Chester Road, this is on one of the staple food dishes of Manchester along with a Doner Kebab after a night out in the pub

a-doner-kebab-from-doner-haus-in-manchester..jpg

It's time for you Yank's to visit Macari's chip shop on Chester Road, this is on one of the staple food dishes of Manchester along with a Doner Kebab after a night out in the pub

a-doner-kebab-from-doner-haus-in-manchester..jpg
Now see, that looks great.

The previous picture is a war crime. I half expected to see a maggot emanate from the green shit like in 'Shawshank Redemption.'

No wonder the british come to portugal and fall in love with the fund. You poor souls...

Now see, that looks great.

The previous picture is a war crime. I half expected to see a maggot emanate from the green shit like in 'Shawshank Redemption.'
They're just squished peas - better than all that sugar you pot in yours, the "posh" recipe is

1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas

¼ cup heavy cream

1 tablespoon butter

½ teaspoon salt

½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

They're just squished peas - better than all that sugar you pot in yours, the "posh" recipe is

1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas

¼ cup heavy cream

1 tablespoon butter

½ teaspoon salt

½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
High fructose corn syrup. Today's MSG.

Even Trump has more substance than this bloke.

The more people knows about him nationally, the less they like him.

Quite the opposite in the state of Florida, the more they got to know him, the more they liked him, yes, i know boomers moved there, but that alone can't explain the landslide victory, there is something wrong with the people of Florida.

Dems should not invest a single dollar in statewide races in that state in the near future, spend it on actual winnable races.

Well I didn't think In-n-Out was anything special TBH

Agreed. Never understood the In n Out popularity. Burgers are bang average at best. Only saving grace is they are super cheap but I'd personally rather pay 2-3 times as much for a craft burger from a place that actually has edible fries.

Agreed. Never understood the In n Out popularity. Burgers are bang average at best. Only saving grace is they are super cheap but I'd personally rather pay 2-3 times as much for a craft burger from a place that actually has edible fries.
Hallelujah. Inn n out is one of the most overrated places of all time honestly. Plus their fries suck.

Hallelujah. Inn n out is one of the most overrated places of all time honestly. Plus their fries suck.
200w.gif