2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Democrats are dancing on DeSantis political grave as we speak, but maybe they should ask themselves then, why such a weirdo, complete devoid of personality, completely destroyed them in Florida over the last few years?

There are two options, democratic party in Florida is a complete joke, and as such, should get no funding in statewide races, the other is that Floria is shifting so far to the right that it is pointless to waste money there.

Either way, the conclusion is the same, democrats should abandon the state, i'm still annoyed that last midterms, even though it was "good" for democrats, they decided to spend a bunch in Florida, instead of Wisconsin or North Carolina, democrats arguably threw away another senate seat in their "victory" lap, and that will cost them dearly next election.

Democrats are dancing on DeSantis political grave as we speak, but maybe they should ask themselves then, why such a weirdo, complete devoid of personality, completely destroyed them in Florida over the last few years?

There are two options, democratic party in Florida is a complete joke, and as such, should get no funding in statewide races, the other is that Floria is shifting so far to the right that it is pointless to waste money there.

Either way, the conclusion is the same, democrats should abandon the state, i'm still annoyed that last midterms, even though it was "good" for democrats, they decided to spend a bunch in Florida, instead of Wisconsin or North Carolina, democrats arguably threw away another senate seat in their "victory" lap, and that will cost them dearly next election.
A whole lot of this and also a really, really, reaallllllllllllly bad candidate.

A whole lot of this and also a really, really, reaallllllllllllly bad candidate.

Does it matter? As i've said, the conclusion is the same, statewide races don't deserve a dime, and its better spent elsewhere anyway.

The beautiful thing for democrats in terms of Florida is that, ironically, they can use the electoral system to their advantage for once, Florida is a state with a huge population, but they still only get 2 senators, and not that many EC votes compared to population.

The senate is an institution that shouldn't exist, but since it does, democrats should stop being dumb, give every penny to Ohio and Montana instead, Florida is not a competitive seat.

Does it matter? As i've said, the conclusion is the same, statewide races don't deserve a dime, and its better spent elsewhere anyway.

The beautiful thing for democrats in terms of Florida is that, ironically, they can use the electoral system to their advantage for once, Florida is a state with a huge population, but they still only get 2 senators, and not that many EC votes compared to population.

The senate is an institution that shouldn't exist, but since it does, democrats should stop being dumb, give every penny to Ohio and Montana instead, Florida is not a competitive seat.

I do think that spending needs to be purposefully directed to candidates and campaigns where the candidate stands and actual chance to win. The Florida Napolean barely won election the first time, so there was no reason to believe that this election would be a blowout....except that the Florida Dem party is a trainwreck and Charlie Chryst was an even bigger disaster as a candidate. If the FL Dem party gets their shit together and runs an inspiring candidate, I think Florida is in play at the state level. Federally it is a harder case to make. I agree that if mone had been spent in WI in 2020 that Barnes would have potentially won.... but I'm not convinced. The issue there was a massive, massive influx of PAC dollars for negative campaigning.

Not bad news for Brown, better hope to avoid LaRose though.

He is done, not that he ever had a chance.

That clip is not nearly as bad as the description makes out. Basically just says that the U.S. should be able to be a leader abroad, while also fixing problems at home. I mean, it's a bit meaningless without any more specific plans, but it's not like he is abandoning domestic policy.

What Pence is saying is that Tucker Carlson is wrong/lying about what his concern is, Suedesi is just doing his normal routine.

What Pence is saying is that Tucker Carlson is wrong/lying about what his concern is, Suedesi is just doing his normal routine.
Tucker is shilling for Trump without any restraint now. The fact Pence is tired of his shit and he called him out made me gain some respect for the guy. And I never thought I'd say that but honestly I'd love to agree with Republicans sometimes, because that means some moderate thought entered their minds again. Bullshit is bullshit and neither party should dance to the tune of grifter slimeballs like a Tucker or Pierce Morgan.

Oh they finally made a RFD based article in Estonian media and god it's a wild ride. Seeing how some Silicon Valley people and of course mr Twitter is giving him platform.