2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Is this satire? I honestly can't tell.

The small cuts of muscular half naked men surely are some sort of delibirate irony?
They are well known internet memes for alpha male/chad.

It’s basically catering for the edgelord mens right Andrew Tate watchers demographic

I'm not big on the whole whataboutism thing, but catholics screaming about (imaginairy) child abuse tickle me.

Mike Pence, hero of the people*.

*white conservative Christian people, all those filthy other people can feck off.

Thank christ this person is closer to her end than her beginning...

That is without question the most I have ever seen and heard from Mike Pence. He spoke more then than he did during the entire Presidency..

He was excellent in replying to that lady then, eloquent, respectful and laid it all out in layman's terms so anyone could understand it. He also was respectful in the way he called Trump and fecking lying wanna be dictator who wanted to overthrow the election results and government and change the constitution.

However, he's still a dangerous snake and a real piece of work and he can say whatever the feck he wants because there is no way that woman or any other MAGA loons will believe him or change their vote.

Thoughts? Opinions? They're talking about it on TV right now.

I'm still not over Jill Stein's sabotaging presence in 2016.

Thoughts? Opinions? They're talking about it on TV right now.

I'm still not over Jill Stein's sabotaging presence in 2016.

It depends on if you like a bipartisan system or you want little by little change that. Also that was not the problem. The problem was electoral college

But blame it to the small party for the uselessness of hillary, the bigotry of US and a stupid voting system

Gary Johnson was as much a spoiler for GOP as Jill Stein was said to be for Dems.

arguing about jill stein in 2016
arguing about jill stein in 2017
arguing about jill stein in 2019
arguing about jill stein in 2020
arguing about jill stein in 2023
full

When do we know the official Republican candidate? I'm not well versed in US politics. Will Trump, DeSantis etc have to do debates?

When do we know the official Republican candidate? I'm not well versed in US politics. Will Trump, DeSantis etc have to do debates?

Primaries start in January and heat through Feb-Mar. By April there should be a clear winner but its possible we know for certain until a little later if things get more chaotic.

With primaries, elections, mid terms and others US is a big non stop campaign with millions wasted on it. I would love to see the data on how much money is spent in all candidacies for any primary, elections at state and federal level in a 4 year cycle. Should be close to 1 billion at least. For something that could be done posting all the program policies in a government website and a few TV-internet debates

With primaries, elections, mid terms and others US is a big non stop campaign with millions wasted on it. I would love to see the data on how much money is spent in all candidacies for any primary, elections at state and federal level in a 4 year cycle. Should be close to 1 billion at least. For something that could be done posting all the program policies in a government website and a few TV-internet debates
It was well over a billion in 1996. Here’s a recent article…

https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/cost-of-election?cycle=2020&display=T&infl=N

He wants the attention, and the stage to mock whoever is flavor of the day
Here's a free tip for him: Instead of doing the debate he should live stream his reaction to the debate at a packed campaign rally in the same city as the debate.

Here's a free tip for him: Instead of doing the debate he should live stream his reaction to the debate at a packed campaign rally in the same city as the debate.
Don't encourage him!

The only "good" part of the GOP is watching the clown show that are the debates, but if Trump skips then that goes out the window too, who is tuning in to watch Pence, Haley and Scott?